Guitar Competition 3 final round

Which of these clips has your favorite guitar tone?

• 1B

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 1F

• 2A

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 2E

• 2F

• 3C

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • 3G

• 4A

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 5A

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • 5E

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 7A

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 7D

• 7F

• 8E

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • 9F

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 10G

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the samples. I really like the guitars :)
In my opinion the snare is a little bit over the top, but that's just my thinking. Anyway I think I am going to try the rectifier next month. Maybe it pairs well with the Rockerverb

I just moved into my freshly built house and my studio is still a mess at the moment. Apart from that my Orange 4x12 is stored at my parents house at the moment. I hope to finish all the studio building within the next few months so that I am ready for the next round. Then I will throw a mic in front of my cab.

Wow, that's the kind of stuff that separates Andy's forum from the rest. Cheers to both of you :kickass: You've got the right attitude and you'll go far with it :headbang:

You're welcome shadow walker. Good job as well!
Hope you have some use for the Elephant :)

Congrats to the winner(s)!
Keen to see if there's everything all right with the votes though (just felt a bit strange that suddenly there were this much votes ^^)
Cool to see that you guys share the prices :lol:
Greg, the 2010 Recto sounds awesome!

It funny to see that I liked the 2 sounds the most of those guys, of who I which normally like all tones (was that even english?) haha

I had my birthday party on thursday and I talked to some of my friends about the competition and that I would be really happy to be under the first 3. Maybe that's the reason why there were so many votes on friday. I'll ask them if some of them voted and let you know about it. As I said earlier, I don't want to win based on any fake votes.

Well the rules aren't very explicit on who is allowed to vote. Maybe for the next competition only posts in the topic will be counted as votes.

That's a really good idea Shadow_Walker. I'm really sorry for all the trouble :(
I just wanted to take part in the competition as anybody else.

I got the mail,thanks. Have the sponsors agreed to such a distribution of prizes or are we going to find out after they reply?

I want to thank all the good persons in this forum. I'm not a pro and I haven't got pro gear. But I love music and audio since ever. Its great to share tips, some of your secrets, share your points of view and solutions. I'm not a really known guy at the forum. But I'm around here since few years ago and a registered user since 2009. I just get 2 votes in my round and that is not a problem for me. All these words just want to say that this forum is like an utopic society that we all want to live in our real life. Always anyone has any tip to someone looking for help, always someone advice for a new tool, or discover a new way to do something, etc... and first of all, he shares it here and he knows that someone will be helped. Long live to this great forum!

Congratulations to Helius for getting the most votes, with Lolzgreg coming in at a close second! Here are the names of all the final round contestants!

1B Analgrinder333
1F dandelium
2A dexter prog
2E exzem
2F Fragle
3C W Helius
3G jevil
4A Golden
5A Lolzgreg
5E mefourtwelve
7A P-E
7D Eddy Rawmachine
7F Reido_O
8E Shadow Walker
9F Unavailable
10G Nuno Filipe

Helius info pack: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1010558/comp3 mp3s/helius_guitartonecompetition3.rar

Lolzgreg info:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1569935/LOLZGREG_GTC RHYTHM CHAIN.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1569935/LOLZGREG_GTC LEAD CHAIN.JPG

I will post up the information of the others later, I have things to pack for my move tomorrow!

7F was me.......