Guitar Hero Katatonia songs

Cerulean

Not very cerulean eh
Jan 26, 2003
Affligem, Belgium
users.pandora.be
Any Guitar Hero players here? I've been skeptical about this game first, being a guitarist myself, but I was forced by a friend to try it a few months ago and I'm absolutely hooked.
Now that GHIII has been released on pc, it will be possible to use mods and transcribe your own songs, so I'm working on some Katatonia songs.
I actually have the Xbox360 version but the guitar works on pc as well.
Currently writing down the notes for Brave and Murder only, but I'm planning to do some recent songs as well.
Songs from other bands I'm working on... Ensiferum - Windrider, Death - Symbolic, and Enslaved - Ruun

My friends play rock band. I'm usually the bass/guitar player, but I somehow got forced to sing Radiohead and Fall Out Boy songs. Pure torture for everyone in the room. I added some death growls.

I didn't know you could make your own songs. cool.

My friends play rock band. I'm usually the bass/guitar player, but I somehow got forced to sing Radiohead and Fall Out Boy songs. Pure torture for everyone in the room. I added some death growls.

I didn't know you could make your own songs. cool.

oh no ..radiohead..the horror :rolleyes:

They already have a mock version of guitar hero with a ton of custom tracks called Frets on fire, works with usb guitar hero controllers. And its free. I actually tried tabbing some Amon Amarth into it and got like 4 seconds into the song and gave up, very very time consuming.
Rock band kicks fucking ass, and so does Radiohead you dipshit. ;)

Hey there Cerulean, well i cant say im a fan of the game cause i dont own it, but i do play with a friend of mine and was actually going to custom some songs.. so if you need any help let me know...

BTW Death - Symbolic... awesome choice there..:)

I'm pretty sure I have carpal tunnel right now, but attempting Crystal Mountain on expert would probably make me want to amputate my hands

yea i got guitar hero 3 and the rockband game(phenom game as a group) but im not "sucking the dick of guitar hero" as many dumb people are grr. but its a pretty solid game. BUT if katatonia songs were in the game, then you bet your ass i'd be all over it more so than i am now.

i just am mehy about it tons of the scene crowd around my town pretty much beat eachother off over the game while singing metalcore.

i dunno just a off subject rant :p

I feel like Stans dad.
Also it bugs the hell out of me that some people think of classic rock songs as "oh, this is that guitar hero song". Am I getting old, already?