guitar plugin options...

sk8ersick666

I need a beer...
Apr 12, 2009
Jersey
www.myspace.com
Hello guys

So I've been using Podfarm FOREVER to record guitars. I use the VST to get a basic tone while tracking so I can reamp the DI's after.

Yesterday for no apparent reason Podfarm decided to not work anymore. The plug in opens but no matter what amp or set up I put on I get no distortion. i think it's a driver problem, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it did nothing.

So with that said I'm using free Vst's (LePou Lecto running with LeCab and some impulses) for now just for the projects I have going on currently where guitars are done already.

Put I can't use those for tracking because there is latency and I don't know how to fix it.

So do you guys know any other options for tracking DI's that I can get fast. I have to have this solved by Tuesday.

Have you checked the pod farm mixer at the very end of the chain? It's got two mix knobs beside two faders, if they are turned to the right you get a DI, if its turned to the left you get the amp sim sound.Occasionally my pod farm seems to load up with them turned right.