Guitarist STEVE SMYTH Parts Ways With NEVERMORE - Aug. 30, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he feels betrayed? I dunno, there could be something going on behind the scenes that started all of it.

^ didn't see it, sorry.

friend or not... going online and trashing someone like that is a bit classless.

wait, I take it back... it is completely classless.

At first I agreed but then I realized this happens everywhere on every forum by just about everyone. They just don't know the person, personally. Opinions = assholes, you know the rest.

guru sounds like a scorned jealous lover.
Lighen up dude.
Steve's a nice guy.
Steve and Nevermore will go on their separate ways
and do what they do, what's with all the bashing?

On several occassions on the board he refered to Steve as "his friend".
"Oh wait, I'll call Steve and ask him" "oh I talked to Steve about it" "hey Steve come to Vegas, bring the wife we'll have a blast"
so now this?

and check out the insults regarding Steve's old bands.... my god I wish half the mucisians I know
could have a 1/4th of those bands on their resume or even play as good as Steve does...

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

if chris joins the band he will be forced to lower his guitar from his chest area to a region of the body closer to his gonads in order to keep up appearances.

(DONT DELETE THIS ONE WILL OR I WILL FIND YOU AND CUT OFF YOUR PECKER)

I didn't even know what anyone here is even TALKING about. I expect you said something not-so-nice. The mods here don't delete anything unless there is good reason. And apparently, physically threatening someone IS against the rules here.

344 Ogden Road
Wenonah, NJ 08090

Come and get my pecker.

ya know what. I can say about that DICK anything i feel like. The simple fact that hes done EXACTLY like i said hes done doesnt piss anyone else off. WTF people. Its like saying to you, ya know what you all praised me for 3 solid years ... now FUCK YOU i dont need you.

As for being his FRIEND. I was until he said the things he said about the rest of the band (that i will leave out). The fucking guys is a prick plain and simple. you wonder why i trash him cause he did nothing but trash talk the rest of the fucking band when i talked to him.

he has no respect for anyone, no respect for himself, and no respect for his fans ....

So until you know the whole story i say ... Shut the fuck up.... OMG ... holy shit... I cussed at a Reg here .. OMG...

Fucking lamers....

Its not easy to be stabbed in the back, especially when you stick up for someone for a year and a 1/2 offer to donate your own fucking kidney to him, and then the asshole decides to trash you and everyone else you talk to in private cause hes "not in the band anymore"

Fuck off, i am WELl justifed in the things ive said.

So fucking ban me do whatever ... i could fucking care less.

And as for you will, fucking please bitch.

I think Guru is Steve. He is schizophrenic or something like that.

why don't you post that on his board, i'm sure it will be up there until he sees it. you backstabbing him is as gay as what he did if he did (i dunno).

ya know what. I can say about that DICK anything i feel like. The simple fact that hes done EXACTLY like i said hes done doesnt piss anyone else off. WTF people. Its like saying to you, ya know what you all praised me for 3 solid years ... now FUCK YOU i dont need you.

As for being his FRIEND. I was until he said the things he said about the rest of the band (that i will leave out). The fucking guys is a prick plain and simple. you wonder why i trash him cause he did nothing but trash talk the rest of the fucking band when i talked to him.

he has no respect for anyone, no respect for himself, and no respect for his fans ....

So until you know the whole story i say ... Shut the fuck up.... OMG ... holy shit... I cussed at a Reg here .. OMG...

Fucking lamers....

Its not easy to be stabbed in the back, especially when you stick up for someone for a year and a 1/2 offer to donate your own fucking kidney to him, and then the asshole decides to trash you and everyone else you talk to in private cause hes "not in the band anymore"

My dear Guru- I'll surprise you with the things I know.
So as far as the "know whole story first and until then shut up"
is irrelivant, since what if I tell you I do know the "whole story"?
But we are not talking about me now, do we?

"whole story" or not, I do not believe the guys in the band hired your services
as their new body guard, for when "someone trashes their precious name" you'll come in for the rescue.
and if they did, then I stand corrected.

so yeah: going online trahsing someone that USED TO BE YOUR FRIEND- is indeed classless and puts YOU in the bad
light not anyone else...
A true "friend" will know how to keep his mouth shut even when things between you and your "Friend" are not so smooth.
as for the kidney and what you offered... I'm sorry. It must be hard to feel "betrayed"
but this is s PUBLIC FORUM in which fans of the band
come to read things about Nevermore. Do you really think they need to see it?
and for what? revenge?

just my 2 cents.

Fucking lamers....

Since you're so informed then why don't you enlighten us on the true situation instead of insulting Steve and say "YOU JUST DONT KNOW THE STORY" when we ask why.

Also, from e-mailing Steve numerous times, and getting 3 or 4 lessons from him, I can tell that he's a pretty awesome guy. He's never negative about anything and he's pretty funny. But maybe you're talking about a different Steve... :rolleyes:

Fucking lamers....

Sure, you can say whatever you want, but no direct threats.

"fucking please bitch"

You've been through worse times than some dude that lives hundreds of miles away cancelling communication with you.

Deal with it, because there isn't much you can do.

On another note, absolutely everything has been said about this topic already, and before it gets even MORE out of hand, this is closed. If you wish to continue talking about it, hop on his forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.