Not open for further replies.
hey will let's take a back road in my car
down to the ocean
it's only water and sand and in the ocean we'll hold hands
but i don't really like you apologetically dressed
In the best put on the heartbeat line
Without an answer, the thunder speaks from the sky
And on the cold, wet dirt I cry

What is with all you fags having your thumbs up your asses about newer albums? Just because you were still getting laid when Politics of Ecstasy came out doesn't make TGE a bad album.

Either way, yeah I saw this coming a mile away I just was hoping it wouldn't happen because Steve's solos are incredibly killer.

What is with all you fags having your thumbs up your asses about newer albums? Just because you were still getting laid when Politics of Ecstasy came out doesn't make TGE a bad album.

I was 9 when Politics came out. Politics was the first record I heard in 1999 (When I was 12). After that, it was DNB, then the rest of the back catalogue, then you obviously know the order to the present. there is more emotion, energy, and inspiration in the older albums. the intensity is still there nowadays, but the "wow"ing guitar riffs aren't exactly there anymore. that's what I love about the older material. the riffs were INSANE. Jeff didn't seem afraid to try something weird before Dead Heart. Since he started playing a 7-string, it seems like he just relies on that. He's gotten alot better since Dead Heart. TGE is MUCH better than Dead Heart. Enemies would be alot better than TGE if it had more songs. It seems as though Jeff finally got a grip on how the 7 string works, so I doubt I'll gripe about the next CD as much.

THAT is why THIS fag has a cock up his ass when it comes to the newer albums.

I was 9 when Politics came out. Politics was the first record I heard in 1999 (When I was 12). After that, it was DNB, then the rest of the back catalogue, then you obviously know the order to the present. there is more emotion, energy, and inspiration in the older albums. the intensity is still there nowadays, but the "wow"ing guitar riffs aren't exactly there anymore. that's what I love about the older material. the riffs were INSANE. Jeff didn't seem afraid to try something weird before Dead Heart. Since he started playing a 7-string, it seems like he just relies on that. He's gotten alot better since Dead Heart. TGE is MUCH better than Dead Heart. Enemies would be alot better than TGE if it had more songs. It seems as though Jeff finally got a grip on how the 7 string works, so I doubt I'll gripe about the next CD as much.

THAT is why THIS fag has a cock up his ass when it comes to the newer albums.

Wow. I was 12 when Metallica's Black Album came out. I'm so fuckin' old, :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.