haha funny

Sep 2, 2001
someone told me yesterday on mtv linkin park said this "I wouldn't say we were Heavy Metal. We are more Death Metal. We mix Hip Hop with Electronic with Death Metal." if linking park is death metal then limp bizkit would be thrash metal and metallica would be gospel or r&b :lol:

I wish i hadn't read that. I like some of their stuff, but knowing they are posers makes me hate them to the point of Phantasies of baseball bats and duct tape...HEHEHEH.
Oh well.
Stinky Joe

:lol: :lol:
Haha, do they honestly believe that?? They claim to be death metal when they more than likely have never listened to a real death metal album...
Can you imagine it... now there will be hundreds and thousands of 13 year olds running around claiming they love death metal.

Originally posted by terrymx
someone told me yesterday on mtv linkin park said this "I wouldn't say we were Heavy Metal. We are more Death Metal. We mix Hip Hop with Electronic with Death Metal." if linking park is death metal then limp bizkit would be thrash metal and metallica would be gospel or r&b :lol:
i saw that interview ages ago and it was definitely a JOKE, i found it rather amusing, hey they may suck but at least they got a sense of humour...