hahahahha @ metallica.

Originally posted by Kuvasz
Anybody there has seen the picture of Metallica with Ricky Martin???
chimaira_r1_c3edit.jpg

Metallica died in a bus accident over a decade ago... what the hell are you all talking about?

It was a shame, their last album "Master of Puppets" owned, up there with Reign in Blood era Slayer, Dark Angel, Destruction, Heathen & Nuclear Assault.

this Nutallica you guys found out about really suck... why do they have the same names as the guys from Metallica though?, thats a dick move, cashing in on a good bands good name. Assholes.

Originally posted by LunarTower
Metallica died in a bus accident over a decade ago... what the hell are you all talking about?

It was a shame, their last album "Master of Puppets" owned, up there with Reign in Blood era Slayer, Dark Angel, Destruction, Heathen & Nuclear Assault.

this Nutallica you guys found out about really suck... why do they have the same names as the guys from Metallica though?, thats a dick move, cashing in on a good bands good name. Assholes.

your words are so true my friend :lol:

I don't like the newer metallica stuff that much, just as most of you don't but i saw some behind the scenes footage of them recording the new album from the metalclub and it sounded a lot heavier than load and reload. Either way i'm going to give their new album a chance because without metallica the metal scene would not be half as good as it is today.

I dont liek metallica anymore period!
They are trendy mother fuckers...... but i do agree if it wasnt for them the metal scene very well could be shit today! They accomplish good stuff in their life.... but they just made the wrong mistake.... touring with nu-metal bands..... if they gave a fuck about the scene at all they wouldent have done this......

i understand your opinion and i respect it. It's hard for me to bag on metallica because i used to be obssessed with metallica. They used to be my favorite band and its hard for me to turn my back on them.