hahahahha @ metallica.

asphyXy

Clad in Shadows
Sep 3, 2002
Under a Funeral Moon
asphyxy.net
touring with limp bizkit, linkin park, and mudvayne. way to keep the metal alive, faggots.

after all the hype... after all the waiting... just when you thought metallica might be returning to a half-decent status, it's revealed that they were just gay and lying.

It's the only way for Metallica to fill the huge arenas. They need some new (or should I say nu) chartbreaking bands which sell millions of albums, so that enough people will show up at the gigs.

Cool dude, that sounds really cool..... I think that metallica must gain new audience, cuz its old one already stopped listenig to them. I was a big fan of metallica nerly 5 years ago, but know?

I just dont give a fuck if it exist

I heard the new Metallica album will be the hardest since ...And Jutice For All and it won't contain any ballads. Well, let's see...

Originally posted by Zarok666
I heard the new Metallica album will be the hardest since ...And Jutice For All and it won't contain any ballads. Well, let's see...

Sure? I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT!!!! But I dont know.... By the way, my friend Javi says they will tour with Iron Maiden in the USA, at least....:eek:

That's kind of cool considering Sum 41 are big Maiden fans. I saw a thing of Sum 41 and they seem pretty cool. Although their music sucks, they are pretty cool along with some of their musical tastes. Like there is this one song called Grab the Devil By His Horns and Fuck Him in His Ass, which is pretty cool. It's only like a minute long. I first heard it and was like, this is cool. Then I later found out it was a punk/gay band, and I was like, whoa, that kicks ass.

Back on subject, I hope Metallica's new album will be like that, we'll see.

I will show metallica all the respect i have for them!

I will download the cd and cover art and NEVER buy it! :lol:

THATS HOW MUCH I RESPECT THEM
:lol:

Originally posted by bodomite
I will show metallica all the respect i have for them!

I will download the cd and cover art and NEVER buy it! :lol:

THATS HOW MUCH I RESPECT THEM
:lol:

Like I've done with 400 albums now, including Hatecrew.

MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!

PUUUUUUUUURE EVIL!!!

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
Like I've done with 400 albums now, including Hatecrew.

What an accomplishment! I´m sure you feel very satisfied now that you´ve done something with your life.

Originally posted by loWildChild
Shit, Motherfuckers. The first 5 metallica studio albums almost destoy all the faggot shit you like.... so shut up.
Fucking yeah dude, the first albums rock my world... but that's almost 15 years ago now.
I really despise Metallica for what they did afterwards... they fell from Gods to Whores, sad but true ( :D ) *hahahaha* :rolleyes: