hahaha .. The Anthrax board

i think this will be my 4th time seeing Anthrax ... i don't even like them that much, and I alays end up at their shows ... wtf?

It's weird, they were one of my 5 favorite bands of the '80s (w/ Maiden, Priest, Metallica & Queensryche), and yet I never got a chance to see them. By the time I was going to a lot of concerts, Belladonna had left the band and I lost interest. So in a way, this has been a long time coming for me. I can't fucken wait.

i like the layout of this joint ... i think it will be an easy place to just hang and still get a good view from anywhere .. based on the pics on the website anyway

lurch70 said:
i like the layout of this joint ... i think it will be an easy place to just hang and still get a good view from anywhere .. based on the pics on the website anyway

Yes and no. You can see GREAT on the floor, which is a sunken "pit," but it will be packed like a fucking sardine can down there tonight. The middle area - which is the only area in which you can easily get to & from the bathrooms & bars - is raised above the sunken front section, but it's slightly higher than the stage, so unless you're right on the rail, you're not seeing over anyone (well, we're not...you can see over everyone). Then there is a 3rd seated section in the back; it's on an incline, but I've never gone back there so I don't know how it sounds or whether you can see.

Nokia was ok, but I knew I should have brought the periscope. :loco:

By the way, gotta say, as much fun as Anthrax were, I think we've got a good bunch of people now in the NYC area. We should hang out more and take over the internet jukeboxes of all the pubs in Manhattan. :kickass:

I think people started to leave when we put on Obituary. :lol:

2 weeks to Heathen Crusade....ravioli? holy canoli.

I think people started to leave when we put on Obituary.

:lol: ... yeah a double dose of OBITUARY and then DEATH on the internet jukebox ... that was great