hahaha. You guys must go make fun of these ppl

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
YOU MUST!!

The Opeth hole, they are crying, and saying shit like, "you dont respect the band if yu dl the mp3's for free" and stupid shit like that.

SOme of them want a suprise they say. hahahaha. STupid fucks for teh most part.

I think all boards have their fair share of egomaniacs, flamers, jackasses, motherfuckers, and a small portion of jerks. This includes this board, not just opeth and in flames. You gotta deal with it cause the world is infested with these bastards, and they run everything.......for now that's my two cents.:heh:

I haven't been on the Opeth forum, but I am sure they are not as bad as you say. Everyone says something stupid every once and a while. Technically, MP3s aren't really stealing the music if you like it and then go and buy the cd, but there are people who would just download a full cd and rip it. That is stealing music. So they do have a point. And I don't see why they would be depressed, I always found Opeth's music uplifting.

LOM>>>Well, go look for yourself, youll see. Unless OPETH is you most fav band in the world. it will be hard for you to fit in at that slot.

BROOKS>>You R so right.

Greenwaterpond>>>Sure, we haev a lot of dicktoids on this hole, including myself, but hey, the opeth slot, those guys are kings of assholes. Not them all, but most of them..yes.

DLing peoples music is wrong. Piracy is so fucking rampant on the internet its sad. No one respects intelectual property. All this bullshit about things being free sounds like communism. I post on the the fucking Opeth and In flames board and think you guys are exactly what I hate. You just got together and criticized fellow brethrens in metal. Where is our comradre?

Brooks - That board is a spawning ground for depressed, introverted, pale skinny white boys. No offence

WTF are you, brooks? Isn't that one of those skinny white boys that you detest so much in your Avatar?

Sure, the opeth hole has some very cool ppl, but they dicks are more of the thing that youll find there.

METALHEAD MARK>>>FUck off! You little worm. The best place for you is the opeth hole, that for sure. You will fit right in you little pecker neck bastard.

Originally posted by MetalHeadMarc
DLing peoples music is wrong. Piracy is so fucking rampant on the internet its sad. No one respects intelectual property. All this bullshit about things being free sounds like communism. I post on the the fucking Opeth and In flames board and think you guys are exactly what I hate. You just got together and criticized fellow brethrens in metal. Where is our comradre?

WTF are you, brooks? Isn't that one of those skinny white boys that you detest so much in your Avatar?

Dude, what the fuck are you gettin your panties in a twist for? We're allowed to have whatever opinions we want on downloading. I have no problem with it, in fact, I have downloaded music. And I don't feel bad. I don't feel like I don't respect "intellectual property".

Originally posted by ledmag
YOU MUST!!

The Opeth hole, they are crying, and saying shit like, "you dont respect the band if yu dl the mp3's for free" and stupid shit like that.

SOme of them want a suprise they say. hahahaha. STupid fucks for teh most part.

Once again ledmag needs your help putting people down which is the main reason that this section is OVER run by immaturity that makes it the least worth while section at UM!!

GROW THE FUCK UP..................:rolleyes:

LIQUID TENSION>>>>SHut yer fuckin pie hole till your told other wise. No one asked you. ANd, asshole, did you see any posts from me at the opeth slot in regards to this bullshit make me puke attitude you motherfuckers have over there? No you fuckin didnt. Not as of late at anyway. A few months back yeah. YOu make me sick. FUCKIN SICK. Your slick as a minow arent you. YOu little shiny aluminum monkey. Yeah, thats you isnt ...a shiny little aluminum monkey. WHACK boy.

Oh good,another flame war.But I found the ones w/Guerrilla more entertaining.Disussing ppl rights to download music off the internet...that was debated enough over the whole Napster deal.
My opinions on dl'ing,though...well,I don't doonwload music off the internet because I'm on a phone line for internet accsess and that always fucks up whatever I try to download.I fond it much easier to listen to my cds on my stereo.I know there are a lot of bands who don't like their music being downloaded,but there are also a lot who incourage it.I believe that the music is the artist's first before it's the fans.Therefore the artist has the right to decide what is done with it.I think that ppl should only have the right to dl a band's songs off the internet if the band gives their permission.If a band encourages their fans to dowmload their music or doens't care either way,then it's fine.But if the artist doesn't want it to be done,then it shouldn't;wether it's a monetary issue or an artistic one.There's my $.02 on the issue.

Originally posted by ledmag
LIQUID TENSION>>>>SHut yer fuckin pie hole till your told other wise. No one asked you. ANd, asshole, did you see any posts from me at the opeth slot in regards to this bullshit make me puke attitude you motherfuckers have over there? No you fuckin didnt. Not as of late at anyway. A few months back yeah. YOu make me sick. FUCKIN SICK. Your slick as a minow arent you. YOu little shiny aluminum monkey. Yeah, thats you isnt ...a shiny little aluminum monkey. WHACK boy.

Thanks for proving me to be a GENIUS and all it took was one response from you! :lol: :lol: :lol: It SO hard to believe that you're in your thirties and married when you respond like this! Tell me do you have to be a fucking insecure loser to find some humor in this? :confused:

You are correct that I didn't see one response from you because I have ALOT of better things to do then argue and provoke high school boys that you seem to think is some kind of sport so I NEVER opened those threads!

You do make me think that there possible could be a higher being making sure that the low lifes can't reproduce!! :D