hahaha. You guys must go make fun of these ppl

LT>>>Well smart ass, you didnt open one, cause there sint one there. I saw the shit they were spewing, and came here and told these guys how fucked they are.

Your the fucking genius who started the flames right here.

You need to, as you say.GROW FUCKIN UP!

Ill be 30 next yr you loser fuck. See, you really should keep your hole shut, for your own good. Or get your facts right 1st.

ANd the humor, yeah, whats so fuckin funny here you ass slut?

hahaha another fucking twat coming here to start shit then claim inocent. "i will call him an immature fool and then when he swears at me and calls me bad names i can act all high and mighty! ha ha! i am so smart!" shut the fuck up, your scheme has failed.
-neal

Actually, I find the maturity in the Opeth hole to be the worst on UM. It's abysmal how high-and-mighty the majority of people there are, and how funny it is that they say they are "open-minded" when they won't ever listen to anyone else's opinion.

That's my $.02, but wtf do I know, I'm just 25 (pointing out the idiocy of assuming age has anything to do with maturity, I was more mature than most 30 yr olds at 16).

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
Actually, I find the maturity in the Opeth hole to be the worst on UM. It's abysmal how high-and-mighty the majority of people there are, and how funny it is that they say they are "open-minded" when they won't ever listen to anyone else's opinion.

That's my $.02, but wtf do I know, I'm just 25 (pointing out the idiocy of assuming age has anything to do with maturity, I was more mature than most 30 yr olds at 16).

:lol: :lol: I find plenty of people at the Opeth section that are open minded and I've gotten some excellent suggestions regarding new bands. When it comes to maturity you are correct that age isn't the complete indicator and I'm positive that there are alot of 16 year olds who are more mature then some one like the legmag so you can keep praising yourself for this accomplishment as a teenager but you now should see that it's not that impressive. :rolleyes:

When one of those teenage boys say something immature you can just write it off as a lack of experience but you can't do that with adults and beleive it or not that is judged by age.:lol:

LT>>>Yeah, your right on my level arent you. Your right there with me. The thing is, ill be your friend, weather you dig nevermore, or you hate them. ANd i will agree, i have some very good things to say about alot of the dudes at the opeth hole, but the morons out number them.

Now we get to level im on. I can fuck with you, make you wonder how old i really am, what the fuck ever. But its all for games and shit. Th ething is, your so fuckin stupid, that you just can t see that. You need to cut loose, get that ball bat out of your ass and get a fuckin life. If you want to paly around, ill do it. If you want to get mad, ill do it, If you want talk like mature ppl, then lets haev at it Mr better than everyone. Otherwise, fuck off and die in a pile of your own shit and sperm you twisted little butt worm.

WHo the fuck is THE LEDMAG anyway?