HAILS FROM THE LAND OF AUSTRALIA!!!

In the vein of this kind of music... I got about 17/18 gigs of Death Metal, Technical Death, Progressive Death, and Progressive Metal... Bit of Avantgarde on the side, plus some shitty Black Metal... Plus a ton of Power Metal!

Progressive Metal... Some of my favourite prog albums-

Entire DT collection
Aghora
Alarum (sick aussie band)
Angra
Atheist
Cynic
Ephel Duath
Frantic Bleep
LTE
Arcturus

Plus a whole lotta viking/power metal which is similar... Angra, Demons and Wizards, Elven King etc...

Exluding Technical Death Metal/Progressive Death, that's the stuff that has any comparisons to Spiral Architect...

Just throws some names in the air, and I'll chuck em onto a data disk.

:headbang:

Oh, is that what u meant... That's cool mate, thanks anyway, but I prefer to buy the real copy of an album, just a thing I have about supporting the artist, I just think if I want an album enough, then I'll be willing to pay for it, and in the process help the artist make more money which allows them to make more music... :D

But thanks anyway, and feel free to drop by the shop and say G'day, it's not often I get to meet another Tech/Prog-metal head here in Adelaide... :headbang:

Ah, alright fair enough. I support that theory also, but so I don't spend $30 on a terrible CD, I get a burnt copy, and then if I like it, I buy it. Feel too guilty if I don't!

Catchas.:headbang:

Unfortunately it's pretty strict, because of all the insurance and drinking laws, and I think the venue has an open bar, and if they're caught with minors drinking on the premises they'll get in heaps of trouble... The result- Can't go unless 18 or over... :erk: I'm not sure about guest lists, but it's kinda ok, because I probably can't afford it right now anyway... :erk:

If it were Spiral Architect, I'd probably try to sneak in, though if caught I'd be in a lot of trouble, but for u guys it would be worth it... ;)