happiness

snow2fall said:
True. Hope you're feeling just that way about our meeting in Munich too. Because I really do. Feeling grateful for those few but very exciting, interesting and intense hours. It's nice to turn virtual friends into real ones... :) What a shame that some of them live so far away... :(

yes, Munich was really something special!!! :) that day made me happy, however, for the new friends I met, for the great gig I saw, for the nice rock'n roll party we had, for the great talkings... :)

Eos said:
Maslow's pyramid:

image004.gif

oh not again... :yell:
I was glad that I had the final exams in this fact and never see this and other things like this again :)

some months ago... i felt like this... sorrow was my favoritue feeling (my only one feeling) and i know how it is when you don't know how to smile... how to be happy... i didn't know how people could be happy... but now it changed... :) don't worry =)

live: a constant up and down... great sometimes, most of the time just o.k. and sometimes it is shit... as long as every mood is represented it feels o.k.

Faelivrin said:
i don't know how to explain it... but believe me it's possible.... i know it becouse i felt it...
"..." isn´t this an indication for a person that has many things to tell? :)

Faelivrin said:
;) i have many things to say... but i never want to talk about me... =)
Why?

Strange that you are talking about yourself... ehmmm at least in this thread... :) ...;)

Faelivrin said:
yes... i said one thing... :)
but if i told you about me more, i would have wrote a book :p hyhy :))
and i'm sure that nobody wants to know more about me ;)
Yes, sure... :Smug:.