Grattis på födelsedagen :D

I wish you the best!!!
Keep doing great music & being cool :)
Du är bäst ;)

HappyBirthdaytoYou.jpg

38happybday.gif

Grattis på födelsedagen Andreas!!!
Gratulerer med fødselsdagen!
Hjartaliga til lukku við føðingardegnum!
Feliz Cumpleaños!
С днём рождения!
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
38happybday.gif

May the star of your musical talent shines brightly on us for many light years to come! Hails!
horns.gif

buon compleanno andreas!
and all my best wishes :D

you will not believe in this, but look what i've found :lol:

l_a03775696c3047beb8d203c281f2b8f1.jpg

Grattis på födelsedagen,Herr Hedlund!!!
Wish You all the best,especially good music, tasty/LEKKER beer, money(hehe) and of course,much TRVE love.
Stay vintersorganic!:headbang:

38happybday.gif

Grattis på födelsedagen Andreas!!!
Gratulerer med fødselsdagen!
Hjartaliga til lukku við føðingardegnum!
Feliz Cumpleaños!
С днём рождения!
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
38happybday.gif

May the star of your musical talent shines brightly on us for many light years to come! Hails!
horns.gif

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Andreas!
Heavy Birthday! :headbang:

buon compleanno andreas!
and all my best wishes :D

you will not believe in this, but look what i've found :lol:

l_a03775696c3047beb8d203c281f2b8f1.jpg

Amazing stuff!! :) Thanks everybody, to occupied to really do any celebration myself, work, family and tons of music compositioning and recording. Moving on with the new album, very slowly though but somehow it keep us very picky about stuff, so expect noting but perfection:)

mr V

How close can you get to fanboyism/groupieism? Ask Lefay :lol:. But really, awesome cake :worship: .

NO!
it isn't MY cake.
i just found this image on the myspace's page of a friend of mine.
i tought it was amazing and really appropriate for THIS day.
i laughted a lot when i saw it the first time...because there's someone out there who wanted a cake like this.... someone who is mad like us and probably deserves to be on this forum :lol:

@andreas: i'm sorry you didn't have the time to celebrate your birthday. but we can celebrate it for you, if you agree :lol:

Amazing stuff!! :) Thanks everybody, to occupied to really do any celebration myself, work, family and tons of music compositioning and recording. Moving on with the new album, very slowly though but somehow it keep us very picky about stuff, so expect noting but perfection:)

mr V

Brilliant, can't wait! Hope you had a good time! :). (And it's "too", not "to" ;)).

NO!
it isn't MY cake.
i just found this image on the myspace's page of a friend of mine.
i tought it was amazing and really appropriate for THIS day.
i laughted a lot when i saw it the first time...because there's someone out there who wanted a cake like this.... someone who is mad like us and probably deserves to be on this forum :lol:

@andreas: i'm sorry you didn't have the time to celebrate your birthday. but we can celebrate it for you, if you agree :lol:

Ah hahahahaha yeah that person should probably be here too :p .