Happy B-day Andreas :)

Hmm, there's something odd about that cake especially on the bottom there. Anyway, happy birthday Mr. V.

What - you can't imagine Mr. V surrounded by roses and lemon chiffon?!

Weird...

And mr. V, I hope you can do *some*thing for yourself. Like, treat yourself to an extra cup of coffee or some cookies or something.

i'm gonna have some weird dreams tonight :lol:

no wait...STOP....this phrase is way too much misunderstandable. :lol:

this image is too much for my poor mental health.
some time ago, speaking of waterclime and what kind of images they create in our minds, i figured him out with sparkling glittering effects and stars, now you tell me this thing about the lemon chiffon. i'm dead :lol: THIS IS REALLY TOO MUCH!!!!!! :lol:

no wait...STOP....this phrase is way too much misunderstandable. :lol:

this image is too much for my poor mental health.
some time ago, speaking of waterclime and what kind of images they create in our minds, i figured him out with sparkling glittering effects and stars, now you tell me this thing about the lemon chiffon. i'm dead :lol: THIS IS REALLY TOO MUCH!!!!!! :lol:

Glad I could help.

(When I'm bored and had caffeine OMG the surrealism comes out.)

Glad I could help.

(When I'm bored and had caffeine OMG the surrealism comes out.)

:lol:

now the last vision i can get before i cannot stare anymore in a serious way to a picture of andreas is of him dressed like the easter bunny, with a soft pon-pon tail, long pink ears and a basket full of chocolate eggs, jumping up and there on a green flowered meadow :guh:
now my vision of him, as the serious musician he is, is definitely ruined :lol:

sorry andreas
34_0.gif

@andreas: i'm sorry you didn't have the time to celebrate your birthday. but we can celebrate it for you, if you agree :lol:
whether he agrees or not, we did celebrate it!! (ok do we really need an excuse to party :p ) it was one hell of Vintersorgy here yesterday evening! :lol: we even had a cake, though not nearly as well-themed as the one posted here :p i just hope Andreas had a bit of the fun himself too! ;)

whether he agrees or not, we did celebrate it!! (ok do we really need an excuse to party :p ) it was one hell of Vintersorgy here yesterday evening! :lol: we even had a cake, though not nearly as well-themed as the one posted here :p i just hope Andreas had a bit of the fun himself too! ;)

in the end, i didn't anything special.
i just watched some old csi episodes and tried to understand something about a new board game, well the game it's not mine, it's from a friend, but i'm the official READER OF RULES :D
usually this job is my prerogative when somebody of our group buys a new game. i'm the only one who has the patience to put each piece of the puzzle together. if you ever played to a games like this you know what i'm speaking about. this is a total mess!!!! more than 20 pages of complicate rules :( i've read only an half and i'm in the middle of nowhere...

I, uh, didn't think to celebrate it? I think I had popcorn at work while geeking out with coworkers? Oh yeah! And I posted here!

My deepest apologies. I shall remember to celebrate Intl. Andreas Hedlund Day in a more fitting fashion next year.

yes!! it's a must!! also, if the new album is released before 17 nov. next year, be sure to make such a cake too, only with the new cover picture :lol: :lol: :p

Fine, fine.

Next year, I will celebrate International Andreas Hedlund Day by doing something appropriate - like reading some Stephen Hawking to a tree.

Happy birthday!! A bit late, but well :rofl:... same here, next year I'll remember to celebrate it as well ;D. Well, I was drinking a beer with some friends, so I celebrated it without knowing or something? :p.

And Lefay... LOL at your visions! hahaha amazing! :rofl:D

OMGOMGOMG i forgot!! :oops::eek::oops:
anyway:

Happy (belated) Birthday Andreas!!
Grattis på födelsedagen Andreas!!!

I hope you had a great day with lots of presents, friends and fun! :)
I so can't wait for the new album Jordpuls and another one right after that! ^^ I bet it's gonna be awesome! ♥

oh guys, you have a memory stronger than mine! i hardly remember my friends' birthdays!!!! :lol:

anyway, happy birthday andreas, even if we're all a little bit late!!!! :)
i cannot believe you're 37! you still look like a young guy! :p