Neff Audio Productions

Founder/Owner of Neff Audio Productions.
Nov 12, 2022
Buffalo, NY
neffaudio2.wixsite.com
Hi, guys

So, I made this song over 5 years ago now. At the time of recording this, I was still working in a small room with no acoustic treatment, so I ask for forgiveness if the files are not up to snuff! I figured I'd share the multi-tracks for people to practice with. There's a .rtf file within the folder that explains more! I hope you all enjoy this track and please feel free to leave feedback or even share what you've done to the track! I love hearing what people do to my songs. :)

Here is a Google Drive link:

I know that some people do not like to use Google Drive so here is a Dropbox link to it as well:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7nq7c3srd74cep/Basking In The Evidence - Multis.zip?dl=0

Reactions: Nicholas Hall
Hi, guys

I so did not realize that the guitars are in clipping in the chorus sections. This was not intentional. I would say it was a rendering error, but apparently when I recorded this, I was not paying attention to the input gain on the interface as I was already monitoring through Bias FX 2 at the time and did not even notice. Please try to work around that the best that you can!

Reactions: Nicholas Hall