Harrison Vs. Lopez...common, you knew it was coming

Profanity said:
Drums aren't important in Opeth.

Go
To
Hell

Being a drummer that Loves Opeth & Lopez, I pity you if you're serious. It's a shame. Makes me appreciate the musically inclined people.

And By the way, I think Harrison's drumming is awesome. He is talented, like Lopez. I don't know Harrison as well as I know Lopez so I cant make the decision on who has more talent.

I didnt hear anything on Deadwing that was extremely hard uhm...

Lopez wins. By far. Unless Gavin recorded himself being thrice as fast as Mournier.

ROFL!

Nordin was great and all but Lopez is like...it's like Nordin + Hoglan in one. How..I mean..its like preferring A cup over D cup when you are a sucker for big breasts.

And for the millionth itme, Mikael plaed bass on Orchid and Morningrise, well mostly.

Mendez is better.

Now go away!

Thing is, Skulk, it is true indeed. If you ever meet Mikael, you might aswell ask him. Im sure he'll be glad to tell you just how much farfalla pales in comparison to Mendez

Funny how Opeth fans know nothing about Opeth. Its an Opeth phenomenom.

the_3_toed_sloth said:
Hmmm, considering Married With Children was fucking brilliant, and Bundy was hilarious, that analogy sucks.
Yeah, Married with children rules but I meant it that way that the character Al is the biggest loser you can imagine.

the_3_toed_sloth said:
Hmmm, considering Married With Children was fucking brilliant, and Bundy was hilarious, that analogy sucks.

Holy fuck how I hate that show.
Makes me feel all grey/brown-ish and dry inside. :yuk:

I'm no drumming expert but I see Martin as having more Intensity and Gavin as having more Precision...then again that may just be due to their bands. Switch 'em up and let's hear how they do in each others' bands...

Longinus said:
I didnt hear anything on Deadwing that was extremely hard uhm...

Lopez wins. By far. Unless Gavin recorded himself being thrice as fast as Mournier.
thats why i'm saying you have to see drummers live in order to really grasp their ability, Harrison was so nasty live.