Has anyone gotten their CD yet?

I know it sounds strange (thus has been the Woods way), but after spending some time presumably stuck in customs these past couple months, I finally just got my copies today (along with some Tim Horton's coffee and Canadian whisky sent courtesy Dan and our good friend Paul - thanks!) in a package from Canada, and I finally saw the album for the first time (Happy Valntine's Day! Also the strangest one yet...). Anyways, W3 Turned out n-ice! Cool to finally see the finished product! It was a defining moment ripping that box open. :kickass:

I know it sounds strange (thus has been the Woods way), but after spending some time presumably stuck in customs these past couple months, I finally just got my copies today (along with some Tim Horton's coffee and Canadian whisky sent courtesy Dan and our good friend Paul - thanks!) in a package from Canada, and I finally saw the album for the first time (Happy Valntine's Day! Also the strangest one yet...). Anyways, W3 Turned out n-ice! Cool to finally see the finished product! It was a defining moment ripping that box open. :kickass:

That just shows that knowing the right people is not always enough :p