Hattrick - online football manager

Vidi-henger - Barbarians

Date: 6/5/2002 at 09:45
Arena: Vidi-henger Arena

3396 spectators had come to Vidi-henger Arena this cloudy day. Vidi-henger had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. Barbarians had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation.

It seemed as though Vidi-henger considered the game won aforehand which resulted in a very uninspired start of the game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry but as my players saw the opponent they couldn't help but :lol: :lol:

OMG, it's not easy to play while you have a Tcall-style laughing crisis :lol:

It seems only I post on this page :cry:

COngratulations to Umy!
FC Karadeniz - Lokodijzeshotters 7-2 (1-1)
Goals (FCK): Tursun (Tarzan :lol: ) Ulusu, Thyfeldt, Komar 2, Vaner 2, Liedstadt
Goals (LJS): Rossin, Fayet
In the 68th it was still 2-1 to Jan! Then Umy was awarded a penalty (it's incredible how these refs help the Turkish these days :mad: ) and then there was no mercy.
It seemed to me that the Lokodijzeshotters' stamina was awful, which is natural for a new team.

Damn, now I feel guilty :cry:
Poor Clipsy, he even had the lead at the start of the second half... but my reserves were too good for his ideal 11 :D
We certainly should have given him time for reinforcements :cry:

Btw, it's been a week since I signed up and I haven't trained stamina yet. I'd say the difference is in transfers, but like I said, I played my reserves. I guess Jan's team simply shouldn't have dared score that 2nd goal :mad:

:lol:
I think you had the advantage of the 352 formation opposed to his 442 (see the ball possession) + 1 or 2 weeks of general training that has improved the form of your players pretty much I guess. Anyway it's amazing that Jan was still one ahad less then 25 minutes before the end!!!

I have a 3-games winning streak + 7 sport psychologysts and that lead to overconfidence in my squad :( I've fired 3 of those fuckers since the second goal :mad:

Anyway if you could score 6 in the second half I will too :D My supporters wished for a little thrill, that's all. :)

3-5-2 did help, but my routine was only inadequate with this formation at the start of the game. The commentary spoke of the confusion of the team regarding the tactics. I should employ 3-5-2 more frequently I guess.
Btw, since the game started, I've been training defending only. No change in my players' skills have occured yet, but I'm patient :)

And yes, it's amazing. For a moment, I thought of the excuses I would have to make up for the defeat :D
But then the defensive wall crumbled and my boys rushed in :)

Wtf? The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Vidi-henger, with an impressive 59 percent possession of the ball. And I had NO chances!!!! :(

Yeah you have to keep practicing 352, mine dropped to inadequate from solid today.

Normally it takes 7-10 weeks of training to gain 1 skill but if you have a player close to the next skill already he will obviously improve sooner.

Vidi-henger coach had a few things to tell his players during the break, making the lads look a lot livelier for second.

Now that was a wise thing to do :)