have u ever..

Oh yes, I did a couple of times! :headbang:

Imo BS is an awesome live band - I actually got into them through a show of them when they were touring with Morgana Lefay in 1997. I had never heard of them before and it doesn't happen very often that I like a band rightaway just from seeing them live. Now guess how good they are! :)

I really hope that you get to see them live one day!

I have managed to see them around 15 times now I think, lost count!! First time was when they where supporting Iced Earth in 1998. Simply awesome live band, esp. now with Andy, he's just crazy on stage. Very tight band (should be after 13 or so years;)) and they all have FUN up there, very important!

Haven't seen them live yet... They played here this year as support for Grave Digger, but I wasn't there! From what I've heard they must have been really great.

Saw them in January in Munich, great show, good mixture of professionality, coolness and fun on stage. Looking forward to see them at summerbreeze.

Originally posted by Annie
Whoa!!! :eek:
15 times?!? lol omg!!!!!

I counted the shows I've seen, in the list on the tour page.. I was wrong: I've seen them 21 times!! :p

Since sept. '98: 3 to 5 times each tour, most festival gigs..
I just try to see them as much as I can. To see them live but also to just see the guys again. With the distance (700 km) and our busy schedules it's hard to spend time together apart from meeting at the shows. :cry:

Originally posted by Gaunerin

:OMG: I believe I've seen them 6 times :cry:

gaah.. u guys wanna make me cry, dont u ???
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol it would be like a dream for me to go see Symphorce or BS live (hum especially Symphorce i would say..).. and u guys.. omg lol 21???? 6?? gaah!!! :eek:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

...Wacken last year and I have one word for that gig, FUCKIN'AWSOME! I could kill to relive that gig again!

I've been searching like a maniac for a bootleg of that show without any result! =(

Hope that Symphorce or BS will play at Wacken next year. And I do hope that I will be avble to go to BG Open Air next year and see them.

-Janne

Originally posted by JannE
Hope that Symphorce or BS will play at Wacken next year. And I do hope that I will be avble to go to BG Open Air next year and see them.

So do I! Well, I'll be at the BG Festival pretty sure, so I'm already looking forward meeting you all there :)

Originally posted by Marlies
Cold Gin & Angelwitch73:

Will you be taking pictures? I would love to receive some for the website if you make some of the show or with the members off stage!! Cheer & headbang for me! :headbang:

I ended up missing them ! :( Summer Breeze was a lot of fun though...

Originally posted by Marlies

You missed them???:cry: How come?

I was all the way back at my car and heard them playing and by the time I limped my way over there they were finished. I am really out of shape for these three day festivals because both my ankles were incredibly swollen by the late afternoon on Saturday.