Have you ever cried to a song?

I cried to Entrails Ripped from a Virgin's Cunt cause I realized how extremely painful it would be if I was a woman and someone did that to me.

SUre, when i was a very young kid, in the 70's even, my dad (plays rythem, very VERY well, a very unique style of picking as well, but in a rythem type way) would play this song about a horse hahahahahhaha, i would fuckin ball everytime, and i always asked him to sing and play it haahhahaha.

I dont cry very easily though. I do get sad sometimes listening to some songs. The last time i cried, was right after i shot that horse a few months back. IT still hurts me. Sad shit that was.

Originally posted by Guerrilla
I cried to Entrails Ripped from a Virgin's Cunt cause I realized how extremely painful it would be if I was a woman and someone did that to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hmm i did at a funeral once not sure what song it was i was younger, but i didnt cry till they played that song....voice of the soul gets me pretty fuckin close somties...and that movie 'edward siscor hands' makes me cry like a little bitch everytime i see it haha. fucked up movie.
-neal

It depends really, I mean no matter how sad a song is there's no way I'd ever cry, unless I too was feeling extremely sad and I had a reason to cry.

a tear rolled down my eyes when i heard "Testament - Return To Serenity, it was when me and my girlfriend broke up. She doesnt even know i listen to metal it just reminded me of her cause when i listened to it when i was feeling all bumbed out and trying to return to serenity. Then 10 mintues later i hooked up with another hotty cheerleader and the pains went away :D

The end of Perennial Quest back in about January.

Also, as much as the subject of my ex pisses me off, I cried when she said she digs Iron Maiden's Nomad. Damn, I'm just a big fuckin baby, I guess.

first time with the song with "Solitude" of Black Sabbath....i was a kid then ..hm really really and honestly is there ANYONE who saw operation livecrime ....the video from Queensryche and did not cry when Geoff Tate was trying to reach his hand to touch Pamela Moore's hand ?...:cry: :cry: most of Queensryche songs can make you cry...other bands that have really songs to cry with are: Fates Warning, Psychotic Waltz and stuff..also "Forever" from Nevermore is for a pool of tears..:cry: :cry:

Yes, Nevermore: Forever, The Heart Collector
The Cult: Nico
Solitude Aeturnus: several
My Dying Bride: For My Fallen Angel

Yes, I actually cried when my cousin came over and played the video for that skater boy song about 80 times. Honestly, there were tears forming in my eyes.

As for actual music... it's been awhile since I've cried to music. Mostly, when I'm feeling too emotional, I turn the music off, or it'll become overbearing and I'll feel really shitty, with the combination of the emotions and the music. *shrug*