Have you gone to the movies lately?

Nope.............. I loved it!

The only bad part is that I had to endure trailers for the new Herbie the Love Bug, and new Bad News Bears trailers to see it.

....and I think they borrowed Hitchhikers' teaser trailer for Chicken Little.

"So long, and thanks for all the fish."

I loved the part when he was like "what's this??? *spins* oh nothing, we're gunna die" hahah!

I saw The Animation Show. It's a film festival (of sorts) featuring animation clips of all kinds. This one isn't as good as the one from last year, but worth checking out, if you have the time. "Ward 13" kicks ass.

charnee said:
I loved the part when he was like "what's this??? *spins* oh nothing, we're gunna die" hahah!

Just like your typical British comedy, it was chock fully of jokes and gags.

I was extremely surprised at how funny Mos Def was, though I think Alan Rickman as the voice of Marvin almost stole the show.

Edgecrusher said:
Crash turned out better than I thought it'd be, even though Brendan Frazer and Sandra Bullock had no business being in this movie.
I was thinking of seeing this. Recommend it?

Edgecrusher said:
Yes, yes I would.
alright then

It is written and directed by Paul Haggis, who was nominated for best screenplay for Million Dollar Baby.
I read an article which spoiled the ending of that without stating it had spoilers...I hate that shit...but I plan on seeing it anyway...

I saw Crash last night, and yes, Sandra Bullock and Brendan Fraser were the most insipid and inconsequential characters, but the most promoted - pathetic.

There were moments I felt I was being manipulated, and some events in the movie required complete suspension of belief, but overall it was excellent if for no other reason than the subject matter and the performances (Bullock & Fraser aside). I admit it, I cried. :cry:

recently saw:

Kingdom of Heaven (was quite impressed, i had high expectations after Gladiator)
Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy (funny and true enough to the book for me)
Sin City (Robert Rodriguez made this? it was alright. had some interesting sections, but i still think his best work is Desperado)

saw Hitchhiker's this weekend...it was great! I loved Zaphod's heads :tickled:
I'd forgotten a lot of what went on since it's been so long since I've read the books
and Marvin did steal the show :D

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... loved it.
I saw it with 3 of my best friends so haha.