Have you gone to the movies lately?

mfan3

New Metal Member
Jan 28, 2005
Hi everybody have you guys seen that movie "Hotel Rwanda"? I saw it yesterday and it was an awesome movie!!! The soundtrack is really cool also!!!

I go to the movies at least once every second week. The last movie I saw was A series unfortuna events. And before that, I think I saw The Pantom of the opera.

Yes, Downfall was fascinating. It isn't everyday that an artist makes an effort to more or less humanize Hitler.

Million Dollar Baby is still the finest picture I've seen in years.

too bad i've been to the movie once in my life when i was 13. well my hearing still isnt great by my standard so i guess its a good thing.

I also saw "Der Untergang". Great movie. Great acting too. The actor looks just like Hitler.

The last movie I saw in the theater was "Sahara". Lame dialog, but good action/adventure flick.

Spydaman_69_2001 said:
Is that any good?

Yeah, it's good ..I was terrified (but I usually get scared easily soo...) and plus it's based on a true story soo.. ohh but I heard the original was better.. but I haven't seen it. don't plan on to anyway.

Today I watched 'Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House' on Turner Classic.

It stars Cary Grant, and it had me rolling quite a few times.

Oh, and expect a shitty remake later this year starring Ice Cube.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Tonight I saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy & and it was verry good... since I was laughing a lot and all.. must've been hilarious ! ha ha AH ha. ..ah.