Have your religious/spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

How have your religious or spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

• Total voters
Well "ancestral pride" can relate to race. I just think taking pride as part of a group, race or not, is retarded.

Well "ancestral pride" can relate to race. I just think taking pride as part of a group, race or not, is retarded.

depends on what you mean by "race". I honor all my ancestors, regardless of their background or own religious beliefs. Asatru has improved my life. I've always felt that atheism, no matter how sound it may be, usually leads to a pretty meaningless and depressing existence. To think there is nothing beyond this is pretty pessimistic.

dotdotdot
dotdotdot
dotdotdot
dotdotdot

depends on what you mean by "race". I honor all my ancestors, regardless of their background or own religious beliefs. Asatru has improved my life. I've always felt that atheism, no matter how sound it may be, usually leads to a pretty meaningless and depressing existence. To think there is nothing beyond this is pretty pessimistic.

lol, so you have to fool yourself to feel good? You should find your own meaning to your life and not let mythology dictate it for you. Jofa.

Being proud of ancestors you didn't even know (especially if it's because they're part of the same race as you) is gay. Not sure if that's what you meant but that's how I interpreted it.

Haven't changed. I believe their is some sort of spiritual energy that connects all living things from which we all came to which we will return upon death. I don't know if their is an official name for this belief but whatever.