Have your religious/spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

How have your religious or spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

• Total voters
Nec, quit trying to prove that your opinion is the only one that matters.

I'm not going to convince you to abandon Atheism, and you're not going to convince me to abandon Asatru. so just let it go.

Nec, quit trying to prove that your opinion is the only one that matters.

I'm not going to convince you to abandon Atheism, and you're not going to convince me to abandon Asatru. so just let it go.

If you're referring to the post I deleted, I deleted it because it was irrelevant to the discussion and sexist and just plain stupid.

Also, there's a difference between trying to convince somebody that atheism is stupid and convincing somebody that Asatru is stupid. You 'believe' in and pray to things and 'believe' in places that you don't really believe in because it makes you feel good. That's 'special.'

BTW OI atheism isn't an intrinsic knowledge that there is no god (because, as you say, this is impossible technically) but merely a belief that god has no rational possibility to exist.

If you're referring to the post I deleted, I deleted it because it was irrelevant to the discussion and sexist and just plain stupid.

Also, there's a difference between trying to convince somebody that atheism is stupid and convincing somebody that Asatru is stupid. You 'believe' in and pray to things and 'believe' in places that you don't really believe in because it makes you feel good. That's 'special.'

yea, it almost like you and Valerie have a thing for each other, its cute in an almost disgusting way. besides, she called me something I didn't like. she kind of deserved it.

and thats just a matter of opinion. I have my beliefs and you have yours. lets drop it.

BTW OI atheism isn't an intrinsic knowledge that there is no god (because, as you say, this is impossible technically) but merely a belief that god has no rational possibility to exist.

Well, I was talking about agnosticism not atheism.

lol, so you have to fool yourself to feel good? You should find your own meaning to your life and not let mythology dictate it for you. Jofa.

Hm... I didn't know you were of the authority to tell people where to get their meaning in life.

That doesn't really change its validity as far as I'm concerned, because the universe doesn't have a rational possibility to exist either.

It depends on whether my elders did something noteworthy. It's when race comes into the picture when it becomes stupid.

which isn't the case. I respect my ancestors because they were hardworking individuals who came to America and faced hardships that most of the European immigrants did. besides, why would I disrespect someone who raised me to be who I am today?

@ V-G Yes it does, science has very very good evidence for the universe existing...what the heck are you talking about? We have no good evidence that a god exists. If a god were to create/destroy/fuck with matter or energy when invoked, I would have a much easier time disbelieving it.

I'm pretty sure anybody mildly intelligent is "of the authority" to tell people with clearly and overtly stupid and nonsensical beliefs that their beliefs are clearly and overtly stupid and nonsensical.

@ V-G Yes it does, science has very very good evidence for the universe existing...what the heck are you talking about? We have no good evidence that a god exists. If a god were to create/destroy/fuck with matter or energy when invoked, I would have a much easier time disbelieving it.

Scientific evidence != rational justification.

As far as I can tell, the existence of the universe means that either it sprang out of nothing at some point, or it has always existed. Neither of those sound at all rational to me.

when did I ever say I directly believed in Odin or Valhalla? the key word here is "if".

We're not even talking about how it got here; it irrefutably DOES CURRENTLY EXIST... (at V-G AGAIN, ohiogrinder you ninja fucker!)