HCII - Grey Skies Fallen cancels, slot open

MetalNations

Aug 29, 2002
In Space
Grey Skies Fallen unfortunately had to cancel their appearance at the Heathen Crusade II Metalfest for personal reasons.

So we now have a slot open on Friday night (Jan 19). Any bands interested in being considered for this slot please contact us at booking@heathencrusade.com

Thanks!

MisterMayhem, you MUST MUST MUST try to get LUDICRA in the bill. Their last release ("Fex Urbis Lex Orbis") is a top 10 contender for sure and probably their best material to date.

Personally, I think Ludicra woud be awesome on this fest. I've been wanting to see them for quite the while, and they never have a show planned when I'm out in the bay area.

And their new album is quite good too.

Hey all,

It is definitely a bummer to have to pull off the show. We've been looking forward to HCII for months, and have basically dedicated the last 2 months to writing the material that was going to make up the set.

We just found out on Christmas that our drummer couldn't make the show, and there's really nothing he can do about it. We were all devastated. We really wanted to make a strong impression on people that have been fans for a while, and also on people that weren't familiar with us. It sucks.

Well, if any positives can come of this, we're hoping to be invited back next year, by which time our fourth album will be out. The next record will be one CD-length piece. The first 40 minutes was to make up the Heathen Crusade set. :(

In any case, please accept our apologies for cancelling. Real life sometimes smacks ya in the fucking mouth. I'm sure the fest will be awesome. I wish we were going.

Rick
GSF

This works perfectly, just give Slough Feg a longer set list! You can't really say no to this can you?

Where the fuck are the Tshirt designs too?