Headbanger's Ball

I happened to catch most of the Headbangers Ball a couple times in the last couple weeks. I was appaled at the sheer amount of shitty metalcore/emocore. Lots of shitty metalcore I haven't even heard of, along with the usual crap such as As I Lay Dying, Trivium, etc. The Headbangers Ball is not worth watching.

Okay, I'll admit, not all of it is complete shit. A video I thought was worth my time watching was Satyricon's "Fuel For Hatred", but yeah, Trivium sucks, Unearth sucks, I don't really mind God Forbid... I mean, they're okay, but I'm not really crazy about 'em. But yeah, somebody commented about MuchMusic, and I've seen that too, and that sucked too. And yeah, BMFV may not be emo, but they are still not very good.

But, fortunately, you will not have to hear me bitch about MTV2 again anyway. Why? Because I solved my hatred of TV by saving money on cable. How did I do this, you ask? By getting rid of it. 50 extra bucks every month that I can spend killing myself with cigarettes.

Okay, I'll admit, not all of it is complete shit. A video I thought was worth my time watching was Satyricon's "Fuel For Hatred",

I was pumped when that came on. I did not expect a BM band to be played on any MTV network. It has been basically shit for a while now, but occasionally there will be the pleasant surprise of a few good bands popping up.

I saw the thread and decided to look on the mtv2 site.

It says that Suffocation and Napalm Death are to be guests for the next show.
MTV2

Is there hope for Headbangers Ball?

Okay, I'll admit, not all of it is complete shit. A video I thought was worth my time watching was Satyricon's "Fuel For Hatred", but yeah, Trivium sucks, Unearth sucks, I don't really mind God Forbid... I mean, they're okay, but I'm not really crazy about 'em. But yeah, somebody commented about MuchMusic, and I've seen that too, and that sucked too. And yeah, BMFV may not be emo, but they are still not very good.

But, fortunately, you will not have to hear me bitch about MTV2 again anyway. Why? Because I solved my hatred of TV by saving money on cable. How did I do this, you ask? By getting rid of it. 50 extra bucks every month that I can spend killing myself with cigarettes.
Damn you. Why do you have to dumpster dive? I hate these old posts of mine. I didn't even fucking capitalize.

But I did learn that KMADD has always hated me. You learn something new every day.