Headcase Lite 1.53 Public Beta Released

no matter what i do i cant seem to load and amps into headcase. Have followed the directions, downloaded some...nothing works.

Hi Guys n Girls,

We now have our Very Own Browser for The Stash & Remember all OUR amps are Free & created by users of headcase for users of headcase.

Inside the Zip you will find small file named Vas.Browser.V.2.0.hta

Update Fixes an Issue paths on some systems

(windows XP with Old Internet Explorer Versions)

Updated Browser Download

Vas.Browser.V.2.0.4

please copy the file to your installed headcase/UserScripts folder, once installed in the UserScripts folder double click on the file to launch
the browser checks to find out what amps you have installed so you are not installing multiple copys of the same amp

Categorys can be chosen from the drop down menu on the left or you can chose to goto the stash or ampskindesigns from the buttons

when you find an amp you would like to try select the install button

Screen Shots

Screen%201.jpg

Screen%202.jpg

Screen%203.jpg

Screen%204.jpg

Screen%205.jpg

Cheers
s1770

no matter what i do i cant seem to load and amps into headcase. Have followed the directions, downloaded some...nothing works.

Can you elaborate on the process you are undertaking Brother as there has been no other reports from any forums that the Amps are not installing into Headcase

Thanks
Cheers
S1770

Hello elapidae1, S1770 asked me to drop by and provide some support for you..

So, how far along does the install process get to. Do you see a screen with an image of the head that ytou are trying to install come up?

No worries man, we'll get it figured out..and thanks for checking it out..

Excuse the recording, I don't get the greatest quality but this was recorded with HeadCase.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22162209/SJC Template Demo 1.mp3

Below is the "template" head I use as a starting point for some heads & the above sound clip..It's a temporary skin so it's not much to look at lol..

~scott

Thats decent..

I changed the URL Tags on your head to IMG so that we could see a preview of the head
SJC%20Template%201-2.Freud.Jpg

Right click the image, select save as.. and the drop the head image onto the install head icon..to install it..

A New set of Amps are on the way

The Start of Leirbagpdl's Head Pack

British Classic Sch 8100 - Leirbagpdl

Schuldiner8100%20-%203-1.Freud.Jpg

England - RBM - Leirbagpdl

Schwarzmehr-1.Freud.Jpg

England - Victor's Smoki LDS- Leirbagpdl

Weifrussischer-1.Freud.Jpg

Hello elapidae1, S1770 asked me to drop by and provide some support for you..

So, how far along does the install process get to. Do you see a screen with an image of the head that ytou are trying to install come up?

No worries man, we'll get it figured out..and thanks for checking it out..

I can install the head with the "install head lite" but when i load the vst in reaper i cant get anything to load up at all. I have check and the heads are installed in the folder.

Hmm.. OK, lets do head loading 411.. :)
Lets assume you are running the builder, and I am going to go from the very start, so please skip over anything that you already know about..
At the top of the screen there is a file operations button. When you click that, it opens the file operations screen. On the left side of the File Operations screen you'll see two buttons. Installed Head, and Custom Head. Here's a quick run down of what they are and why they are there.

Head case does not let you overwrite a head that you have installed. This is so that you can always go back to it for reference if need be. When you click the Installed Head button, it displays all the heads that you have installed. These are untouched and intact the same way you downloaded them. When you click the Custom head button, you'll see a save icon appear, as well as a Make, and Refresh. You can only save in Custom head mode.

So, what I'm wondering is, make sure that you are in 'Installed Head' mode and try clicking 'Custom Head', and then Installed Head again, maybe it just needs a refresh.. ?

A while ago we released a Head Case 1.01 beta, do you also have that installed? I don't remember this problem being reported before, so sorry about the million questions...This is a new one for me..

Also can you send us a screen shot if you get the chance...That may yield some further information. Thanks for your help on this, its appreciated..

Is that the one you were telling me about? Looks cool.. I have not openned it yet, where are the precuts set at?

This is the one I was refering to. It was almost complete and I decided just to mod a skin from one of the last heads I posted. It just kind of fit the mood for me lol.

Pre-cuts are @ 592Hhz with highs check-marked. This amp is sort of a blend of a couple heads I made. I include a preset because I like how it sounds with Mimic cabs. I'm really curious what others think because I just tried to make something that sounded big and beefy but didn't really wory about if it needed post eq to tame the lows.. That will be up to the user anyway.

I hope to get feedback on the overall sound. I'm actually going to load it up and start messing with external ir's, RW impulses and filter cabs just to see how it sounds. I'm sure each cab solution will change it dramatically.

~scott

New!!!

Marsgall%25205552%25202_0-1_Freud.jpg

Marsgall 5552 JewBilly 2.0 MMJ Realpoweramp 3.0 - MMJ

coming Soon!!
sneek.jpg

Cheers
S1770

Nice there leirbagpdl, and MMJ...
Thanks for sharing s1770, Also is that web browser that lets you install heads directly from your site available here.. I didn't notice, or I may have and just forgot..?