Headline shows

Yeah, I'm hoping to get my gf, and the band I used to play with to go to the Dallas show. Maybe with a little work we can get the attendance up around...10. Or so.

Yeah, I've never heard of The Sword either. Vesperian Sorrow is opening in Austin.

Hell yeah they deserve packed crowds! Hopefully a lot of people will show up to these shows to support them! I think their full headline tour later on will draw some great crowds, but this little mini tour is so last minute ( At least to me, I just heard of it a few days ago ) that I don't think they'll be time for too much promotion, and a lot of people who'd normally go to the shows will probably miss them just cause they don't know Nevermore is in town.

Ah well. I know I'll be there!

Starless Dragon said:
Yeah, I'm hoping to get my gf, and the band I used to play with to go to the Dallas show. Maybe with a little work we can get the attendance up around...10. Or so.

Yeah, I've never heard of The Sword either. Vesperian Sorrow is opening in Austin.

At least I've seen Vesperian before. Oh well. See you there. :)

If The Sword is who I think they are, they kick all kinds of ass. We get the Mandrake and Gematria here in Denver. I've seen 'em both several times and neither band has ever really clicked for me. They've gotta be shitting themselves over opening for you guys tho.

Can't wait.

no no no FUCK THE USA FUCK THE USA
CANADA
Just being pasive like a CANADIAN
FUCK THE...
AHHH Toronto again
The boys where fucking sick here !!!
Opra where alright too

Dead_Lioness said:
Drink Starbucks???? are you insane?
fuck starbucks, its the shittiest coffee in the world.
I hate Starbucks. and I hate the fact it took over the entire country.

ok, I just *had* to throw this in, carry on

Im sure Wa-Wa, Fruit Of The Loomis, Steve-O, Big Bad Jimbo Brown, and Mini Van are TIRED of fucking Starbucks....and that was the point ;)

Da Fukn Guru