headphones or stereo

here is what i use :)
mdr-q33lp_b.jpg

it is really great sound in them, and they are not to expensive eather... and together with my MD Sony MZR-900 it is just perfect :D

oh and yeah, I dont have the problem with ppl asking me what I'm listening too :) since here, the only ppl that DARE to ask ppl like me :D what I'm listening to, allready know me... and they usually listen to the same music themself :)

Actually if loud enough those earplug headphones can make some noise, but in general they are chupi when u wanna listen to something fairly loud in a public area (unless u dont give a fuck what people here than just blast it as loud as you want hehe). But yeah they suck after a while......they fall out if they get pulled on etc.

I have a pair thats like that, but its attached to plastic, they slip into your ear but are attached to a headset, i like em

Ppl seldome ask me what I'm listening to (thugh I doubt it's because they find me scary :p ), and when some do, I'm not bothered with it. Usually just say "You mean what band, or what kind of music?". They usually say "both". Then I answer "it's metal, and I doubt you've ever heard of the band". Then they don't ask any more. :)

Well, I prefer my stereo at home, and my MD when outside... Mostly because I can´t bring my Stereo with me :D
I think headphones are great tho, for the music gets clearer and you keep hearing those things you never heard before!

And regarding the issue about ppl asking you what you are listening to; that has actually never happend to me (from a stranger that is) Actually ppl seldom talks to strangers at the bus or whatever here.. Strange... Hmmm
AND, I´m feeling quite disturbed when ppl tend to think you are one mean bastard, just because you´ve got long hair and beard! I´feckin tired of having to explain to ppl that I WONT bite them if they talk to me (well, in some cases I will, that´s another story tho..:D ) Old ladies in town at the evenings tend to hold their purses closer to the body when I walk by, and that makes me so sad. In those ocasions I am always thinking to stop and tell here that I am a nice chap, and that I NEVER could take her purse, or hurt her or whatever.. The only thing that keeps me from doin it is that they´d prolly get a Heartattack if I´d do it...

Anyways...

-phyros

Yeah, thought soo... Well, Hmmm, if they did ask In school i always replied something like "brutaldeathcoregrin Metal!" or if it was Opeth, I´d say "psycedelic Jazz Death Metal" hehe, that keeps getting funny faces...:D

I used to get alot of, err... stares at school, and alot of people were joking about both my appearance (my clothes and hair-style, etc...) and my music taste. It became boring with time, but it seems like it touched me, somehow, even though I do not like to admit it. I can deal with that, though :)

I am mostly turning down the volume in my earplugs when there're more people around and a place is rather silent (seldom in this world, isn't it?) like in the bus, train, or shopping centre...
Else I listen with max volume there either. I don't get stares normally on the street ( or propably just behind my back?!?) but I see some people eyeing me amused (not meant in a positive way, it would seem).

Pretty strange, I never got along with my classmates very well, and I do not feel the need to do so anymore... they always appeared as people one could never turn back on... you know what I mean?

Yeah, thought soo... Well, Hmmm, if they did ask In school i always replied something like "brutaldeathcoregrin Metal!" or if it was Opeth, I´d say "psycedelic Jazz Death Metal" hehe, that keeps getting funny faces...

LOL Phyros!!! :lol: :lol: Hopefully you didn't respond with that allt he time when you were in school, too? Like in music lessons? Imagine:

teacher: "Which style was Beethoven... you?" "

you: "Hu? Me? Umm? Beethoven? Wait... I forgot the name of that band, but it was sure some noisecore shit."

I just didn't let anyone ask me what I listen to, or if someone asked he never got a proper response, I guess :/

I never actually tought ppl were afraid of me, 'cuz of my way of clothing and my hair style, but when i started at collage(videregående, is that collage? or something else?... yeah well anyways) i found out that ppl actually were!! 'cuz all the ppl I had gone with at school before had known me since first grade, and they never seemed afraid of me, and they were not eater...
but as i said when i started at collage i found out that ppl were, 'cuz ppl told me that(after i got to know them, and they found out that i actually were not a sick basters that went home drinking blood and worshiping satan ever day:lol: )... and i think it is all too easy for ppl to judge on the first impresion... which actually is sad

Yeah, I know what you mean Hellspawn, maybe this
is a Norwegian thing? hehe... It's weird...

You always look upon yourself as quite normal, though
you know you look a bit different, think differently and
listen to "strange" music... But anyways....

When I was in College I had a few close friends, some
I just spoke to now and then, and loads that just
stared! Lol... The last year at school I got to know
more people and it turned out they had been afraid of
me?! It's like this all the time...

When I tell people I don't drink they go
"WHAAAAAT?!??? You look like you get drunk every
weekend, partying non-stop, and maybe done some E
as well?"

.................?!????????

C'mon, I look totally normal. Maybe this is a "vibe" I'm
putting out... Something in my unconciousness, that
shines from me....

Originally posted by Oyo
Blackspirit, i've seen like... five pictures of you. I've seen the one on your website where you're making the "Skawy kittykat" face. And then the other one on the background of your site. Then i've seen your bathroom pictures. And I swear, you look like a different person in every picture :confused:

Maybe it's because of the lighting :confused:

Hehe.... That's nice of you :eek:) I look different in all pics?
Lol. Must be the hair or something...?

I think it has something to do with my attitude rather
than looks. I stand for what I say, and I say what I
mean. I tell people about what I like, even though they
have no clue about it. I let people know how I am, while
the people at my school were followers.

I was just "weird" in their eyes, and looked weird the
way I dressed etc as well :eek:)

I don't ask people of what they thought of me, because I haven't met anyone I talk to that I haven't known for three years.

I oversaw an AIM conversation at my friends house that was like...

My friend: Hey Nick, wanna come over?
Nick: I dunno, is Mike there?
My friend: Yeah
Nick: Ehhh.. not really then

Bear in mind I had never talked to Nick in my life and he had no reason to be like that to me.

Blackspirit, I thought it was just me, but I asked OpethianSoul and he said you look different in every pic too :lol:

You're a shapeshifter :eek:

Originally posted by Oyo
I don't ask people of what they thought of me, because I haven't met anyone I talk to that I haven't known for three years.

I oversaw an AIM conversation at my friends house that was like...

My friend: Hey Nick, wanna come over?
Nick: I dunno, is Mike there?
My friend: Yeah
Nick: Ehhh.. not really then

Bear in mind I had never talked to Nick in my life and he had no reason to be like that to me.

Blackspirit, I thought it was just me, but I asked OpethianSoul and he said you look different in every pic too :lol:

You're a shapeshifter :eek:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK THIS NICK DUDE!!!! I want to tear his head off and
rip his body into pieces! FUCK!!!! What had you done to him
that made him NOT want to come over?! I HATE people like
that!!?!!! Geeees.... This reminds me of when I was in high
school too... It was like that... "So, who's coming to the party?"
Then a list of people, and some 'different' people were in it,
the answer would be "nah, I can't I have an other party",
or whatever... just stupid things like that... Hehe...
I really find it childish. I'm glad I never partied in high school,
cause I'd ruin them all! >:eek:P

You're talking about me with OpethianSoul?! Ey! I want to
join in!!?! Hehehe... >:eek:P

I'm a camelon! hehe...

camelon.jpg

Yep, Ill affirm that feeling, you do shapeshift! WHAT MAGIC IS THIS! :cry:

Ahem......anyway. People tend to leave me alone, but it is EXTREMELY annoying explaining what "Children of Bodom" is, or how to say "bodom" no ITS NOT BODOOOOOOOM. Or "ooo follow the reaper, scary" ARGH SHUT UP! *smack*

:)