headphones or stereo

yep no parties for me either, but those are usually reserved for the aggies or the preppy kids so i dont really wanna take part anyway.......

I am too, that's why I made the ":eek:" face

Popular people suck and are so boring.

Long story.. but I ended up sitting with people on the baseball team at lunch yesterday, and I couldn't just leave because I was on the inside of the booth.

Paul: Ha, last weekend I went around in the mall parking lot with slabs of balognie, if you put them on the car the sun will fry them and it peels the paint off!
*All the dumbasses laugh and give him high fives*
And so I go to this car, and I put the balognie on it in the shape of a dick! So now some guy is driving around with a big dick on the front of his car with two balls hangning down!
*Dumbasses laugh hysterically and give high fives*
Then they started making fun of this fat kid....

I hate my school :mad:

Originally posted by Oyo

I am too, that's why I made the "" face

Popular people suck and are so boring.

Long story.. but I ended up sitting with people on the baseball team at lunch yesterday, and I couldn't just leave because I was on the inside of the booth.

Paul: Ha, last weekend I went around in the mall parking lot with slabs of balognie, if you put them on the car the sun will fry them and it peels the paint off!
*All the dumbasses laugh and give him high fives*
And so I go to this car, and I put the balognie on it in the shape of a dick! So now some guy is driving around with a big dick on the front of his car with two balls hangning down!
*Dumbasses laugh hysterically and give high fives*
Then they started making fun of this fat kid....

What a bunch of god damn assholes. i hate people like this. they are the same kind of people that would cheat on their girlfriends and then brag about it to their friends and they all laugh and give each other high fives:mad: . They have no fuckin respect in the world for anyone. all they care about is impressing their stupid ass friends. fuck them.

unfortunately sentenced, school is populated with these, and they are all the l33t baseball players and people who get 4.0s for some reason........

Hmmmm..... Hadn't really thought about ppl being afraid of metal heads in black clothes and so... So maybe that's why there's so many ppl (who I don't know) who only talk to me when they're drunk... -Though that is often enough, hehe. Drunk ppl usually dare to do more things than smer ones, after all.
Once, a person told me she admired me for wearing just the clothes I wanted, being myself. She was drunk as hell. Could hardly stand on her feet. (But oh, I was drunk then, too, so that may have made it easier for her to tell me this). But the same night, another girl told me she though I looked like a witch, and asked why my face was so pale.... (my skin is quite white naturally, but I guess it looked extra white because of the clothes) I was like, "so this is what a witch look like, eh?" Then she just walked off.

And oh, there are indeed many ppl around who react on long/black hair. Heard lots of ppl saying things to friends of mine, like commenting their "long black satanist hair", saying "are you a witch?" (and now that is the most weird thing to say!!), "do you have an altar at home", or "do you drink blood?". No-one ever said things like this to me, though, maybe because my hair's not black.

my hair is not black eather... :) but I get comments like that all the time, often when I'm at partys where I dont know many ppl... actually I think is funny, in a stupid way that is :)

i also got admired for being myself by two girls i rarely spoke two in school they said theyd admired me for sticking to my own ideas and not trying to change or to be more popular than i would be naturally ( we were drunk , yes but keep in mind this happende at night in a beach during our high school end travel [something very popular in mexico] in Cancun) and i have short balck hair (gotta keep it short because its extremely curly and if i let it grow very large I'll end up wiht an afro, which i dont want!!!!) but its loosing its luster do to the insane amounts of hair gel i use to keep it in place

At home I use mainly my stereo,
very rare I use headphones there and if,
then only late in the evening...
In my car I use a "stereo" as well,
but if I would travel with a bus or train,
I would use headphones.

By the way, I don't have any probs
talking about the music I listen to.
Often I get told that I'm "different",
but those people doesn't mean it in a bad way.
They just say I'm "different"
and that this makes me special.
I wear what I like and do not
give anything about hip fashion...
I just know what I want...
that scares men sometimes... erm...
plus I met a lot of men getting scared,
because I use my brain...
I've to say that I haven't met a man
being scared about my music taste. :)

I listen to headphones whenever I'm out of the house, and I usually have it on really loud. People should be happy that they get to hear my lovely music! (yes, I know that's silly :p)

I use these:
http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/02ProductDetailCall?ReadForm&Portable+Stereophones^PORTAPRO

What's really great is that they have lifetime warranty, so if I break something, I can just go into any store that sells them and get the broken part replaced, (sometimes they'll have to order the part, and you have to wait some time though)

I got that whole breathing-thing too. I don't however worry about people asking me what I'm listening to, cause people seldomly talk to me at all.

Oh, and the new arcturus cd sounds so much better when i listen to it with my headphones, can't put it on my stereo..

yup

Originally posted by avskum
I use these:
http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/02ProductDetailCall?ReadForm&Portable+Stereophones^PORTAPRO

What's really great is that they have lifetime warranty, so if I break something, I can just go into any store that sells them and get the broken part replaced, (sometimes they'll have to order the part, and you have to wait some time though)

ay... Well, I've always hated the looks of those,
don't kow why, I just don't like them, but I
guess the sound in them is superb :eek:)

I love the warranty part though! That alone is
worth the buy! :eek:)

Originally posted by Blackspirit

I love the warranty part though! That alone is
worth the buy! :eek:)

actually most koss headphones got that warranty

Originally posted by Blackspirit
ay... Well, I've always hated the looks of those,
don't kow why, I just don't like them, but I
guess the sound in them is superb :eek:)
/B]

I coloured the blue stuff black with my beloved sprittusj!
that helped a little.. : )
and the sound is pretty good, compared to what I've had in the past

yup