Hear "In The End" now...

Well, unless John is a 27 (well, 28 in 2 days) year old from the middle of nowhere in Ohio...I don't think I'm John.

http://www.facebook.com/sdmfdeeger

It is kind of cute this man crush you have on John Bush. BRING BACK BUSH, 'Keep John Bush in the Family"

Do you think maybe it's time to give in to the fact that he didn't want to come back to the band even if they wanted to 'bring back bush' or 'keep him in the family' ?? This band is now fronted by Joey B and thats not going to change anytime soon.

I already gave into the fact that he didn't want to come back. Doesn't mean I'm going to pretend I'm not a fan.

And if he wanted to be in the band, he would be. The band clearly tried everything they could to get him to come back, and Joey was merely a last resort (Joey himself even said so in a recent interview, which was surprising to say the least).

This is a forum about Anthrax. A band that had John Bush as it's singer for a large chunk of it's career. So of course I'm going to talk about John on here. It's not like I go around talking about him somewhere else (unless the topic of Anthrax comes up in conversation) or post pictures of him as my signature on a completely different forum like you do with the guy who grunts a lot and has earlobe holes large enough to hold a can of beer.

It's cute this Internet tough guy act of yours. It, must be tough having to turn down your Hed PE CDs as your sitting in front of the computer screen in the basement, with your mom yelling at you from the top of the stairs to keep it down.

I can say how I heard it - a radio/reviewer friend has a copy...it's watermarked and couldn't (and won't) be shared. Security is tight with this one and I would never want someone to lose their job over something that's coming out soon anyway.

LOL. Hed PE is one of the worst bands ever, and IMF09 critisizes Stomp 442 and Vol. 8. Those records piss all over anything HED PE ever did.

I am not a huge HED PE fan. I liked most of their latest CD. Don't know much about their history or discography. I won't even comment any further about how terrible Volume 8 or Stomp is. Most old school Anthrax fans don't need me to tell them that. It's cool you and a few others here like them and are the only ones who actually purchased it.... and are the few that showed up for the shows during that era.

I am not a huge HED PE fan. I liked most of their latest CD. Don't know much about their history or discography. I won't even comment any further about how terrible Volume 8 or Stomp is. Most old school Anthrax fans don't need me to tell them that. It's cool you and a few others here like them and are the only ones who actually purchased it.... and are the few that showed up for the shows during that era.

You know what? In the USA your are spolit with tours all the time, at least here in Australia we show up no matter what to support bands. You can say you get more tours because of the population, but Metallica did 5 nights in Melbourne 15,000 per show. Has that happened with them in the USA? Oh wait, that's right, they sold out with the Black Album, or was in the 1st Video, One, no, must have been Fade to Black with the Acoustic guitar, OMG!! The skies falling..............

You seem to think that by re-stating your already well established opinion that somehow you can go back in time to change the albums to the way you want them, get over it already, done is done, some people like it, show more respect..........I may just start a Stomp thread..........

It's more of a "taste" thing. I don't deny the fact Joey's singing very good technically on this album. It's just that this type of vocals throws the music back to the early eighties and his voice is still pretty thin at times.

I heard the whole record a week ago (no, don't ask me for it or how I heard it), and Joey does sound pretty good. There are times where I think it just SCREAMS for John Bush's voice...but Joey definitely did a great job on this album. Way better than I ever imagined he would. In fact, I think this is the best he's ever sounded. I still miss John a lot but it's a solid record no matter who sings it.

I think I see what you did there...