Hear "In The End" now...

Is that also the first Anthrax song you ever heard on the radio? There are so many better songs on the Sown album than that one. But yes that's just my opinion

I like Only, but I do think there are better tracks off of SOWN. Black Lodge is one of my favorite songs, period. Not only is there a lot of depth to it, but it harkens to a good time in my life; which is why many of us connect to certain eras & certain songs. Burst, Room for One More, and 1000 Points of Hate are also great tracks from the album.

Once again, NOTHING has changed from the Double Door bootleg version. Where does have Joey his own vocal melodies and stuff? It sounds a bit cheesy.

hey bro sorry but you are completely deaf!!!, the first notes of the intro voice changed, the bridge before the chorus change, the rhythm notes in the caggiano solo change ...

some people talking shit only for talking shit:rolleyes:

hey bro sorry but you are completely deaf!!!, the first notes of the intro voice changed, the bridge before the chorus change, the rhythm notes in the caggiano solo change ...

some people talking shit only for talking shit:rolleyes:

Yeah changing the solo is really a big deal, especially when he improvises the notes at shows anyway :lol:

OK, my bad. I was basically talking about Joey's job though. What changed singingwise?

he was not going to change much!! the songs were ready..., and gave them the touch "belladonna" and now sounds anthrax again, I not understand what your complaint....

belladonna is singing in an impressive manner, even better than before .... this album never would have been the same with Bush or Dan Nelson, the voice of belladonna went up level of music a lot in this album

I'm not complaining. I'm kinda laughing at the fact that Scott & co. first made it look like they recorded almost completely different album with Joey, that they removed everything that would merely remind of the one who cannot be spoken of, and when you compare both versions, you realize that they in fact hardly changed a thing.

I'm not complaining. I'm kinda laughing at the fact that Scott & co. first made it look like they recorded almost completely different album with Joey, that they removed everything that would merely remind of the one who cannot be spoken of, and when you compare both versions, you realize that they in fact hardly changed a thing.

Scott never said that, he said that "Judas Priest and in the end changed a lot," the rest is the same with some arrangements

charlie said "some songs change a lot, the other songs we like "

this album with Bush had been "another good album of anthrax"

with belladonna the fate of this album is a classic

I believe Joey's comeback is helping the hype for this album. Yet from what I have heard so far, his vocals are the weakest link as always.

I believe Joey's comeback is helping the hype for this album. Yet from what I have heard so far, his vocals are the weakest link as always.

is only your opinion but most think differently

muchhhhh differently:devil:

critics in the world of music are really impressed!!!