Heavier is not Worse

This is Harsh:

Now look, I don't like that noise. I pretty much was crying of laughter when I first saw that. But that chick has some serious vocal cords if she can do that shiz effectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Harsh:

Now look, I don't like that noise. I pretty much was crying of laughter when I first saw that. But that chick has some serious vocal cords if she can do that shiz effectively.

chicks shouldn't sing in heavy music at all. fuckin' joke. that could have been fun if they'd place her

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had to explain what that sounded like, I would say imagine a cat caught in a sausage grinder :erk:

Thats how I feel about 99% of all bands that have vocalists that sing like that.

And dude who said it wasn't harsh.. it is. Did you listen to it? Sounds pretty harsh to me. Yeah its a joke obviously, but its still harsh. :rolleyes:

Damn Phanto, misogynistic much? lol

Thats how I feel about 99% of all bands that have vocalists that sing like that.

And dude who said it wasn't harsh.. it is. Did you listen to it? Sounds pretty harsh to me. Yeah its a joke obviously, but its still harsh. :rolleyes:

Yes, I did listen to it. I've heard a lot of vocalists that sound harsher than that fuckin' idiot and are actually serious about it.

Yes, I did listen to it. I've heard a lot of vocalists that sound harsher than that fuckin' idiot and are actually serious about it.

Aha! See now you've put yourself into a dilemma. At first you said that it wasn't harsh and now you say that you have heard harsher than the girl in the video.

Wait.. why is she an idiot? Do you know her or something? Aha.. so you have all their CDs. Now I see!

And also.. what do you mean by "serious about it"? You can actually be serious when youre burping??

Misogynistic? Ehhh okay maybe I should elaborate if that's the impression I give.

I don't like harsh vocals that sound whiny and shrieky. Angela Gossow almost makes it but sadly she fall down into the pit of fail because she can't maintain it and it doesn't sound natural at all. However the music itself in Arch Enemy is fuckin' ace except for the vocals so overall I think it's a pretty okay band. At least Doomsday Machine was.

Can you mention a single good female vocalist singing "harshly" in a heavy band? Power metal doesn't count as heavy by the way.

Aha! See now you've put yourself into a dilemma. At first you said that it wasn't harsh and now you say that you have heard harsher than the girl in the video.

I can't believe your reading comprehension abilities are so low, re-read my statement and if you don't get it you're a fool. Oh here, i'll make it easier for you. I don't give any kind of worth to a band (or a singer) that is making a fuckin' parody of the genre.

Wait.. why is she an idiot? Do you know her or something? Aha.. so you have all their CDs. Now I see!

Maybe you find some pleasure in listening to this crap or you just enjoy jerking off while watching their videos, either way I digress.

And also.. what do you mean by "serious about it"? You can actually be serious when youre burping??

Do you like being the ''funny'' guy? or do you just love making a fool out of yourself?

Can you mention a single good female vocalist singing "harshly" in a heavy band? Power metal doesn't count as heavy by the way.

Ludicra.

I agree with you pretty much.. but I don't like harsh vocals at all.

I was hoping for a better response.. now I've lost interest and care not to continue the conversation. Thanks though.

What an ignorant opinion.

:rolleyes:
Ever since I talked about the xbox 360 you've been on my case dude. Drop it.

And for the record, not its not ignorant at all. I hear them burping, and somewhat growling. In my opinion I find that they are not singing/hitting notes and in fact making noise with their mouths/vocal cords which happens to sound like (at least to me) burping.
But yeah, I am ignorant.. thats why I regularly play Decapitated's CD "Nihility" in my car all the time.

I was hoping for a better response.. now I've lost interest and care not to continue the conversation. Thanks though.

If you were more respectful and didn't try to be such a smart ass you would've gotten a better response.

If you were more respectful and didn't try to be such a smart ass you would've gotten a better response.

Respect? Coming from someone who called a band a joke, called it not harsh when it obviously is, insulted my comprehension level, calling me a fool because of it, called out the same band by saying they are a parody, pretty much insulted me by saying I jack off to that type of music, and treating me like an asshole and making fun of me.

All I did was point out your contradiction, and tried to point out that you have really no right to call a band anything mean/funny when you know nothing about them. My comment about you having their CDs would imply that you actually know the band and therefore can make a judgment on them accordingly but really you don't have any of their cds, but still make a judgment on them even though you've only watched 1 video and I thought that was funny.. thats all.
:cry:

Respect? Coming from someone who called a band a joke, called it not harsh when it obviously is, insulted my comprehension level, calling me a fool because of it, called out the same band by saying they are a parody, pretty much insulted me by saying I jack off to that type of music, and treating me like an asshole and making fun of me.

If you are actually being serious (which i'm having a hard time to believe), please cry me a river. Am I not entitled to call a band a joke when the idiots are using fuckin' costumes and background growls (obviously mocking death metal)? Oh, and not to mention their shining dance moves, give me a break. Btw, the jackoff comment you brought it upon yourself when you got all ''smart ass'' on me.

All I did was point out your contridiction, and tryed to point out that you have really no right to call a band anything, espcially when you know nothing about them. My comment about you having their CDs would imply that you actually know the band and therefore can make a judgment on them accordignly but really you don't, but still make a judgment on them even though you've only heard 1 cd and I thought that was funny.. thats all.

All you did was ''try'' to undermine my OPINIONS based on a short-sighted interpretation of a comment that I made, and obviously it backfired on you. Try harder next time, hot shot. Moreover, I can't make a judgment based on what I saw on that video and yet you can spare judgment on death/black metal bands based on their vocals? (calling them burps) Spare me the hypocritical bullshit, please.