Heaviest albums of all time....

His "reason" was that for the 60's before there was metal, that album was brutal as shit. Of note, the list is not "heaviest metal albums of all time," but "heaviest albums of all time" so it's fair game to have non metal bands in there (reading... do it). You're free to disagree, but I'm also free to say that you not giving "a rat's ass" just because The Beatles isn't a metal band (lol at "pop rock" though, you realize when they came out such a thing as "pop rock" didn't even exist? Or are you too busy showing off your internetmetalness to realize that + the fact they have an entire prog rock period of music that is anything but pop?) is pretty hilarious (equally hilarious is dubbing me "MR OXFORD" because I can read and you clearly are having trouble with it....)

"Heaviest Albums of All Time"

All time, means including the current time which contains 'metal'... Hence, IMO, there are TONS more heavier albums out there than the White Album, which would put them AHEAD of the White Album on the list. I don't agree that the White Album has to be included just because of its placement in history.

Surprised no one has mentioned this...

img_2_pr.jpg

Sad Wings Of Destiny and Sin After Sin are heavier than Painkiller.
Now if we're talking heaviest cheese....Painkiller would be on that list. (BTW- Priest is one of my all-time faves).

His "reason" was that for the 60's before there was metal, that album was brutal as shit. Of note, the list is not "heaviest metal albums of all time," but "heaviest albums of all time" so it's fair game to have non metal bands in there (reading... do it). You're free to disagree, but I'm also free to say that you not giving "a rat's ass" just because The Beatles isn't a metal band (lol at "pop rock" though, you realize when they came out such a thing as "pop rock" didn't even exist? Or are you too busy showing off your internetmetalness to realize that + the fact they have an entire prog rock period of music that is anything but pop?) is pretty hilarious (equally hilarious is dubbing me "MR OXFORD" because I can read and you clearly are having trouble with it....)

Shit...and you call me a troll?

Put down the Mountain Dew and just...chill...the fuck...out...