Heir Apparent experience *true story*

Yes, I mostly listen to the older stuff and yes, I already listen to other bands, unlike some of the nut-huggers here. But that still doesn't loose you from the fact that the solo was bad, and not in a good way. Truth fcking hurts, I know."Cryosis" you seem like a well put together human :headbang:

You still have the old albums to listen to, or some other band....
Wierd!

Mike

Mike, please have sex with me. Your wife doesn't have to know (even though she's an admin here).

P.S. I'm a guy.
Do you really think this is what the members of any band want to see? Well, maybe in some but this isn't the Elton John forum, idiot.

Delete Thread.

delete thread, i haven't been keeping up on it but isn't the thred creator talking about his copy of a leaked album? possibly a leaked song(if it was released as a free download i apologise)

I am so sick of people discussing leaks. So Mike comes here and pretty much reads 'Hey not only have I illegally obtained your art but I think this part of it sucks'. Maybe they closed the window because they're waiting for the official release like the rest of us.

I am so sick of people discussing leaks. So Mike comes here and pretty much reads 'Hey not only have I illegally obtained your art but I think this part of it sucks'. Maybe they closed the window because they're waiting for the official release like the rest of us.

LOL

Yes, I mostly listen to the older stuff and yes, I already listen to other bands, unlike some of the nut-huggers here. But that still doesn't loose you from the fact that the solo was bad, and not in a good way. Truth fcking hurts, I know."Cryosis" you seem like a well put together human :headbang:

whats a good solo for you?

omfg dude, trivium has better solos!!!111!11

I'm sure they also enjoy seeing their fans make moronic remarks about other great musicians, while missing a painfully obvious joke.

up.gif

Do you really think this is what the members of any band want to see? Well, maybe in some but this isn't the Elton John forum, idiot.

Serious business, huh?

Lighten up. It's a joke. And yes, knowing Mike's sense of humor, I figured he'd enjoy it.

A lot of harmony in this thread (e. g. a lot of people pissing each other off on different levels).

lol.... but that wasn't my intent when I started the thread. Sharing experiences and observations is what a "forum" is all about, atleast that is what I thought.

"Mikael Akerfeldt" and "Mikael Åkerfeldt" are different user accounts. Thought I'd give some of you that tip.

"Mikael Akerfeldt" and "Mikael Åkerfeldt" are different user accounts. Thought I'd give some of you that tip.

This has already been discussed. :rolleyes:

It's still Mike, only it's the account he uses on US computers.

Mike, please have sex with me. Your wife doesn't have to know (even though she's an admin here).

P.S. I'm a guy.

I lol'd.

To the OP...

Opeth is an acquired taste. I once heard there is no such thing as a casual Opeth fan.

It's true.

True story...

I was driving and was stopped at a light. It was mid-afternoon, so there was a lot of traffic, and cars were stopped to the left and right of me. The car to the left had two people in it. One was the driver and the second was a female passanger. The girl in the passenger seat starts waving at me to get my attention. I finally look over and turn down my music; she leans back and the driver yells at me, "Hey! What are you listening to?" I said, "Opeth." He says, "spell that." I answer back with, "O.P.E.T.H. They're somewhat of a death metal band if you can tolerate that, I'm listening to their Still Life album." As the light turns green, he yells back, "I'll have to buy that album!" We both drove off.

I had Moonlapse Vertigo cranked and was probably 30-45 seconds into the song. So, I guess he was digging that intro. I always wondered if he remembered to look them up later and get any of Opeth's stuff. Usually, when I have Opeth (or any band cranked) most people roll up their windows or look at me like I'm an idiot.