Heir Apparent experience *true story*

Why do people always assume other people are interested in what music they're listening to? It's like chavs on the bus with their mobiles...

that annoys the fuck out of me. that and people who have their ipods on full blast on a train so you can hear it many seats away. what are they, deaf?

I am so sick of people discussing leaks. So Mike comes here and pretty much reads 'Hey not only have I illegally obtained your art but I think this part of it sucks'. Maybe they closed the window because they're waiting for the official release like the rest of us.

best quote of the forum, im glad this thread got revived, gave me a good laugh.........again:lol:

This reminds me one time i was walking down the street and a guy drove by me and was listening to a Protest The hero song, and i had my ipod in and was listening to the same song, about 2 seconds behind where he was. It was friggin' weird...

you guys know laptop speakers, yes? they are fucking annoying, the mids and treble all the way up, no bass... fuck all speakers. so as i type this there's a laptop blaring a few cubicles away, the song? EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! Jhen jhen JHA JHA jhen jhen JHA JHA jhen jhen

you guys know laptop speakers, yes? they are fucking annoying, the mids and treble all the way up, no bass... fuck all speakers. so as i type this there's a laptop blaring a few cubicles away, the song? EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! Jhen jhen JHA JHA jhen jhen JHA JHA jhen jhen

oh man i laughed soo hard
:lol:

Search the memberlist:

Mikael Akerfeldt - Junior Member, Joined in 2005
Mikael Åkerfeldt - Senior Member, Joined in 2002

You people have had the wool pulled over your eyes.