Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

heheh...man, Ensiferum and Finntroll were fuckin AMAZING tonight i thought! Ajattara and Amoral also kicked LOTS of ass, the whole show was great. I am kinda wasted right now after someone treated me to some beers at the show, and then I went out again, and afterparty at Nosturi rehersal space, and then out, and fuck. But it was great.

Man, and I know I got even more great friends here than I thought...some guys that I think I met before were trying to get me to go with them, but i was wasted and wasnt interested, and one of my buddies who used to be in Ensiferum awhile back tried to get them to back off...when they didnt listen he and one of my current Ensiferum buddies almost threw down with the guy right there at the bar. I guess I am officialy adoped here in Finland...:D Tomorrow is hangover and then the halloween party at the bar that I DJ at, so I put on the corpsepaint. next weekend me and a fellow who just got hired into Ensiferum are doing a Jedi&Sith costume thing for Corner. Oh dear...:lol:

But the show kicked ass, I am getting a late night snack and passing out till about 6 tomorrow evening. Yeah.

Zsusza...call or PM me!

Of all ppl Tal, i didnt expect you to mispell my name ;p

Anyhow, we just had to leave before Finntroll ended yesterday, because I couldnt take the awkwardness anymore... I think you understand. Even managed to puke on the way home haha, tho it actually wasn't that funny when happened... (remember how i told you earlier that I feel horrible, heh...)
Don't worry about me, I'll be okay, going home tomorrow morning at 7:30, saying farewell to Finland for a while. Fortunately not for too long.
Thanks for everything so far Tal, we shall meet again whenever you and i come back ;)

Yeah, I can understand dude. Tonight I DJ of course the the Rock bar halloween party. Are you going to Spinefeast again? Cos I was gonna try to hit Nosturi after work, but I think the bar might be closed. So i might go right to Corner, then Darx again. Are you going to stay up all night, or are you going home early to sleep? Cos I might be able to meet ya somewheres tonight!

And you're more than welcome. I guess I do what i can for folks. And thanx for everything from you, too. And erm, sorry about the name. Waking hangover :p :D But let me know what you are up to tonight.

So Tal, since you're still stuck in Finland you should definitely come to Tampere so we could have a little bar tour here :D Remember, I've got a surprise for you and it would be a shame if I couldn't give it to you... I would come to Helsinki to meet you, but unfortunately I'm too busy.
Aaaanyway, have fun and keep on drinking (like I'd really have to tell you to do that) :wave:

I visited Helsinki last thursday . I don't know about you guys but I don't think it is so different (when comparing to Turku or Tampere , for example )
Or it might be that I didn't get to see the ''Stadi'' more than one day . :D
Nice city anyway . I like to go to cities every now and then , but I sure as hell wouldn't like to live in some concrete bomb shells . :lol:

I will try to get toTampere Janina, for sure!! I just got a job possibility that I will find out more about next week...if this goes thru...then maybe I stay here...we will see...

Zsu, I hope you had a safe trip back...and I miss you already. Thanx again for everything, and it wont be long before we meet again, I know that much! Always remember ¨'I poke it!' , 'HI, mom!!!!' and maybe when you return i can get a wrestling match staged so you can watch inperson. :p

Have to update...so I get coerced into singing karaoke tonight at Corner. I did Peace Sells first and was getting props from everyone at my table(including skilled singers) as well as random people. So I can do a good Mustaine impression apparently :D I also did Symphony of Destruction that was still good everyone said, but they key was a little low for my girly voice. So i might bump the key up next time, then again, I think I just adopted Peace Sells as my karaoke song. After a lot of ciggs and some beer I was able to do the harsh voice ok. I never thought i'd actually sing karaoke again but its kind of fun. :D

next week we shall see what they have...but i'll do a 'Deth encore.

Yeah I arrived safe and sound, kinda got my own private jet as there was only one passenger besides me ;D (on a plane for approx. 130ppl ;p )
It's pretty strange to be back in my hometown again, even my keyboard seems weird haha. But it wont be too long before I return so Im not that sad.
But I think my doggie forgot me ;//

Ahh, yeah...sometimes with animals it takes a bit...I know my pets are going to have no clue...

This week I am finding out just if I can get this pizza making job. If thats the case, I'll earn enough for my ticket home. It may take till early December but I'll at least get home for a bit somehow, before my grand return. I am not gonna return past Jan if I can help it...

But glad to hear ya got home safe. And you said early Dec/End of November for you, Zsu? At this rate I might be greeting you at the airport :lol:

Yeah, end of november prolly, coz I won't be able to be away for too long that's for sure ;)

Hey, hope u'll get that job! Can I get a pizza from u if u do? ;DD

Amoral pix uploaded. :) Got a little drunker than I expected tonight, but not bad. Tomorrow is Dissection. I run to work, do 3 hours, go see Dissections set then run back to DJ the afterparty. I think I can do it. If I can still runa fter the first 3 hours that is :D

Dissection fucking ruled. They did play a little slower than on the album, but that happened on the live album as well, they simply need Ole's drumming to keep to speed. But in the end I didn't care....16 songs, all of the Storm album, the new song Maha Kali, a cover and a healthy amount from the Somberlaind, including the title track. That and Where Dead Angels Lie were fucking phenominal...the crowd was singing the MELODY of Dead Angels as well as the lyrics. I never saw Jon Nödtveidt smile in pictures, but man, he was smilin nearly the whole time at the show, totally getting the crowd into it.

Saw a bunch of buddies at the show. Was REALLY wasted at the end of the night. One of my worst hangovers ever yesterday. Drinking make it better tho, my hangover today isn't as bad. Tonight is another night of the little christmas thing, Djing, and prolly adterparty.

Last night me and some buds were drinking 80% vodka. The guy who passed out first got beaten with a belt before we drew on him. :D

Tomorrow is karaoke. Ill do Megadeth again, and I think we have some folks attempting Breakin the Law and Slayer as well. I miss ya, Zsu! We got lots to talk about soon. :D

Man, I have never seen someone sing Maiden like that. This little guy almost had Bruce's voice down pat!

No huge updates. Just recovered from a 4 day hangover. But man, I am getting used to this weather. Not the cold, it hasnt been that cold and even when it gets there i can handle it, but it's the dark. A US day usually gets as dark as maybe 8 hours...and we are getting about eight hours NOW and have been, and we lose more each day. My body just has to adjust, been taking the vitamin D, etc.

Turns out my grandpa said he's help fly me home. I will prolly split Early December....after thanksgiving but before Xmas to make it cheapest. That way I also have about a month here to maybe get an apartment for Feb squared away.

Boy I am gonna need the bank loan, heh. I am a little behind on a couple payments in the us....but then again, I'll prolly just come home to a pile of mail telling me to pay them. I then send out total payments and say have a nice day. :D

Hope to maybe catch one more concert here! I'd like to see WASP on Saturday but I work then I think. Man, some buddies of mine who are in the US right now are going to be quite suprised to see me here stilll....they knew about the screw up but I don't think they realized it'd take THIS long :lol:

BTW...for anyone who is curious, here are pics from Dissection, all I managed to get due to a camera that sucks batteries faster than a cheap crack whore...

e19.jpg

bd9.jpg

aa2.jpg

It's a little, ahh, snowy here right now. Early snow. Don't think the golf place is open.

Vittu, I had one hell of a night last night at the Rock Bar's xmas party. I dunno why I felt it necessary to down a third of a bottle of vodka AFTER drinking 8 or so pints, 4 or something lonkero and some other fucked up but tasty vodka drink. I think I am still hungover. The adventure that abounded at the after-after-afterparty that invovled me and about 9 other people was something I am going to remember for the rest of my life :lol: