Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Hmmmm......seems you have lots of fun anyway dudette! :)

There was even a little bit of snow *here* a few days ago!

I MISS TEH SAUNA!!! :(

YEAAAH!!! One week! Oh dude, we are celebrating. I'll still be here! Until....at this point I give up. I'll get home when I am meant to. I missed ya! Hope you had a good time in Hungary tho. I DJ 4-5 times a week now, pretty much THE DJ of rock bar now. We got a lot of catchin up to do! :D ;) And yes, snowball fights will happen I think.

Voi vittu, minua on herve krapula...

I ended up meeting up with some of the Spinefarm nutcases last night at corner, who insisted(after drinking already) that I come for afterparty. Apparently when one of the people came out in the morning(me and my friend were last people standing, I was actually last one down!), one of us was passed out on chair, I was passed out on floor, and the bottles of jager and vodka were empty. I now am making hangover pizza and might actually forgo karaoke tonight due to me dying if i drink before wed. :p How does this happen. I still don't know.

And I need camera batteries but I shall take pics when I get some! :D

Of course when i walk into work yesterday, the bartender starts laughing at me. I apparently did some insane shit Friday night at the first afterparty with workmates and others. Whoo boy. I just hope they stop yelling 'show em again!' when I walk into a bar :p :lol:

ZSU!!!! Welcome back!!! :D I can't wait to see ya again and throw snowballs at you when you least expect it! There are mountains I can hide in! :p

And yeah, line is about terrible fucking hangover. I think this past Sat's hangover was even WORSE somehow. Godamn. I keep outdoing myself.

Karaoke last night, some guy buys me drinks all night, free booze, heh. But in the process, after singing my usual Megadeth, I decide to do Bon Jovi's Runaway in a slightly drunken state. I apologize for that :lol: Even tho no one walked out at least :p

Next week, I didn't know they had the Metallica cover of Whiskey in the Jar, cos I could totally do that one. Clean with a little edge to it, and I don't have to hit any high notes :D

Was Corner packed yesterday... Couldn't make it myself... Had work in the morning so should have been sober... I don't know how to be sober in a bar... Let alone CORNER...

It was pretty packed. Ya know, I am wondering if I met you before in person. I may have. I am in Rock Bar working most of the week and weekend, and in Corner after that(3 nights a week, Wed, Fri and Sat.) I am usually boozing with the Norther and Ensiferum guys it seems for some reason :p but about anyone else too.

We might have seen... though the touble is the first thing i loose drinking is my memory... after that usually all my cash... and if I'm unlucky i might loose something important... I've never been to the Rock bar... atleast I think I haven't... Is that at bulevardi?

Trashdevil said:
We might have seen... though the touble is the first thing i loose drinking is my memory... after that usually all my cash...
ROTLMFAO! That's a classic! :p
I might be drunk beyond my ass but usually I try to keep my shit and the cash (and my memory too) under control (with a few exceptions, though, especially if I'm abroad or, increasingly, after a CoB concert, hehehe).

Does the Corner bar open on Mondays?