Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Oh... Fuck... I missed the good shit... i had to meet my buddies in another bar cause they couldn't get in... Fuck that place was packed... i got there by 20:00 and it was packed already... That was fun as hell... I'm gonna miss the next three karaoke's cause of work:( oh well after christmas I should be able to show up again... I'll hang around Corner on the weekends anyway...

BTW: Guess who got all the compliments from my song.......

My fuckin Bro... We don't look that alike... do we? I mean I'm like 10 cm shorter and I don't have a beard!!!!!!!!

Well fuck, just woke up an hour ago... I managed to arrive home about 7:30am in the morning, so I guess I can say that yesterday was fun. I gotta try Tang's special salmiakki again the next time, that stuff killz. Hope he deletes those pictures too...boohoo
Now to eat something, my mouth is totally fucking dry..gah

hehe....you'll be ok zsu. You drank pretty well last night! I was a bit drunk by the end, but not utterly obliterated. Yeah, i got in around 7.30 too, but couldnt sleep til nearly 10 am for some reason. But i just woke. gotta go into city for meeting a couple people in a ocuple hours but i'll be ok. My voice is still dead tho.

Trash: Well, I mean, you look like you could be RELATED but he does look quite different from you, hehe! That is a bit wierd they'd mistake you guys, but keep in mind booze was flowing well. :D

And the host fellow(he was working on drinking all night :D) said that early next year they have the rights to some Finnish bands. So I have a feeling Nightwish, Tarot, and Bodom are going to be on the list soon :D

Well, I've got about 300 saved so far. Not much but I work on comission and Christmas is coming up.:p

Plus I ain't gonna have to worry about a place to sleep and shit. All I need is airfare and beer money. You'll have another Yank there soon enough:p

True. I'll just give ya the heads up when I got my own place secured. We should be getting everything settled around the same time, give or take a couple weeks. Who knows, I mean, i can have a place as early as next week or as late as Feb or something. But it should happen soon either way, I got a couple options I been lookin at.

And yes, load on beer money. :D I will still see about arranging your airport ride ;)

Life sure never gets dull around here. Now going to a friend's gig in Stella Star, Northworld that is. Let's see how it will come about, at least there's no entrance fee, yay. Yes, I'm cheap 8]

@plffffft: any idea when might u be coming?

yeah, plffffft, when was it exactly again? :D

Well, drunk as FUCK last night on whiskey and tributing Dime last night. Passed out at firends for 3 hours before waking up. I just dont sleep right anymore, havnt in like 2 weeks. I guess its that no sun winter body is all fucked up thing. I think i still got sleepytime stuff tho somewhere.

Well, tonight ourhgt to be a good one at rock bar, its Friday, so we expect a decent crowd, we hope! No rain either which helps. Anyone should come on out! :D

What do you know Fenrir was drunk again last night. :D Good for you.
Lately I have had so many bad hangovers that I don't want to get wasted too often. Except maybe once a week. :p

Yeah so yesterday was fun, my friend's band did pretty well, they even played the Trooper :D
Tonight I might end up boozing with Tal, have to see if I'm up to it ;) At least tomorrow I have to go to a Rythmihäiriö gig, very kvlt finnish band.

Fenrir13 said:
Well, hell, tonights Friday, so get wasted! :D :p

Im such a good influence on people.

i´ll get wasted tomorrow :lol: i´ll meet a few friends in fuckin´ frankfurt and we´ll do a nice tour there (visiting some bars :headbang:). i must stay awake the whole night and i hope that i´ll find my way back home on the next day :lol:

^hey you should come to Frankfurt and get wasted on Thursday when Finntroll will be playing there ! It's worth it :headbang: ! I'll be there with my friends, hailing the booze :p !

<oh man, last night was premiere night at rock bar. EVERYONE was there. I got a little too wasted at work this time, lol...i think i stick to beer, lonkero, and cider before end of night from now on. Me and the other premiere white russian drinker of finland were responsible for the entire bottle of mix and then some. And it was priceless when i stuck the xmas santa hat on jens johanssens head and his friend took pictures :lol:

tonight is the Lil Xmas party where i will bring camera, and then work, and then hell only knows. :D

Have fun, Zsu? :p

Oh GOD! We just woke up after a hell of a night, a friend puked in the toilet recently and I had to cure my slight hangover with milk. I actually think that I was still drunk when I woke up, everything was spinning around.
Rock Bar yesterday was amazing, so many great ppl and once again Tang's special salmiakki shot (which didn't hit me as much as the last time, ha!), a drink called suicider (hmm), beers, coke-whiskey (thx Konsta) and some more salmiakkikossu at home.
From Rock Bar we changed to Praha around 2am at which point I was already pretty drunk =D More beering ahead there, ended up in dancing with buddies in the back of the bar (I was actually dragged there by fellow Mitja haha), what a damn bunch of jolly ppl! Then after closing time (4am) outside Praha I got cought by this particular american girl (no, not Tal this time... who's damn strong btw, always lifts me up in drunken happiness quite easily =D ) who kinda kissed me 3 times at least (nothing serious, just slight kiss on lips) in front of my bf who wanted to steal me back, haha. Whoa, great event it was... a friend of ours stayed over for the night, it obviously meant more drinking at home. I can't say I'm fully okay now, but imo thats understandable. Fcuk, and I should go to a gig tonight or a BD party, anyway I'm dragged out somewhere... oh well, seemingly more to come then =D

WHoohoo! Yeah, i recall being outside Praha wasted and picking you up, and VIlle asking me what we were talking about Rock Bar, and i finally agreed to let you tell him everything cos i told him i know he doesnt talk to anyone. :p But needless to say catching up with my one friend was nice, i hadnt boozed with her in awhile, we have never seen each other drunk, and hearing a few things.....i didnt see Mitja afterward, but i saw Markus and made sure he was ok. I was soooo fuckign wasted myself tho. and yeah, drunken strength is what i have. After wrestling certain tall blondes who wear cow spotted hats multiple times you kind of have to be :lol:

yeah, the rock stars were out in full force last night! ROck bar looked like a backstage afterparty for sure. I am going to see if i can drag Nosturi crew there tonight. They might want to just hit corner right off the bat but we shall see.

and tomorrows karaoke. Zsu, we gotta go, you know it! :D :p I might do Talk Dirty to Me, if "CC" shows up there("cc, pick up that guitar and talk to me!") so i can have the air guitar backing for the solo. ;) You just cant do that without a "CC" there, and they said theyd not mind doing it :lol: i will give you my camera if thats the case.