Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Hehehe! Yeah, i know quite a few are playin that. What song is he gonna take part in?

Yeah, i have to work, my whle sinuses and lungs have been fucked, and they havnt gotten much better. My bod doesnt feel too sick but still. I been drinkin a lot. winter depression has been fucking with my head....

corner xmas party was hilarious tho. I totally fucked up Motley cos m voice went out, but sounded better on 'Talk Dirty to Me' , featuring a rather tall lanky blonde 'C.C.' playing the mic stand as a guitar :lol: Yes, Xmas party had karaoke. It was fuckin funny.

I was really trashed, but then started trying to think about varied things and my head is just a big Rubicks cube right now. Solve one part and it makes another part fucked up, and vice versa, until you actually solve the whole thing. but solving a Rubiks cube is a long tedius process sometimes...

I only remember Cowboys from Hell (hope i wrote the title correctly), Allu is also playing guitars in that one.
My hunneh plays in 3 songs, can't recall the name of the other two tho.

So you're in Rock Bar tonight? Wish I wouldn't feel like shit so I could go somewhere as well...bah

Ahh, awesome! Yeah, I know some Ensiferum guys are doing a couple, I know some Norther guys are too. I just don't know what songs in all yet are being played, but the concert should shape up to be good.

Yeah, i am in Rock Bar all nights this week! Yeah, i hope u feel better dude. I am just hoping my lungs and sinuses heal soon. If they dont heal by monday that'll be over 3 weeks and perhaps i should drop in on a doc at that point. My body doesnt feel totally sick tho, thats the thing!

Trashdevil said:
wasn't it the 15th

I don't know pal, could be.

Yesterday: what an awful weather!!! I thought that going to Corner will be fun, instead the tram took me astray (was going to the hall...), the bus was late, and it was rainy and windy during the time I walked there. Was soaking wet when I finally entered the place and then who starts bitching w me? The bouncer! I calmly explained to him that I am pretty much a regular here (yeah, I didn't know this bouncer before) so he let me in after a few mins of hard thinking :p Then we stayed for an hour and went home...bäähhh

Tomorrow: interview at the unemployment office! My chance to enroll into an intensive finnish course! yay
And Moonsorrow gig at Stella Star the same night. Rawk.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
^hey you should come to Frankfurt and get wasted on Thursday when Finntroll will be playing there ! It's worth it :headbang: ! I'll be there with my friends, hailing the booze :p !

i´ve hoped so much that i can go there, but i must work tomorrow. can´t get holiday...fuck!!! :(
i wish you lots of fun! drink something for me :)

More Djing, more drunkeness, and more white russian extravaganza at Rock Bar last night. It wasnt quite as packed as it was that Friday(Zsu remembers) but we had some folks come take it over at the end and drink a ton. :p :D

Ended up crashing out in kallio. I dont think I ever make it back to Espoo the nights i drink :lol:

Just came to my attention that isn't the first ever Metal Expo in kaapelitehdas this january... or was it february?
Kallio Fukin' :headbang: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else then Zsu going to see Moonsorrow?

Yeah, I know a few folks are goin to that. I know Stella isn't too big, i forget how big it is. But i know its a show that starts kinda late. I wonder whose gonna be at Corner tonight, and hell, rock bar as well! The new folks weve been getting say they like the environment and stuff.

Sunday I hope to get to Impaled Nazarene. This i really wanna see. And the Metal Expo ought to be fun, i'll be there for sure!

Yeah, that Finnish Metal Expo is going to be 28-29.01.2005 and the Dimebag tribute gig is indeed 15.01.2005, both held in Kaapelitehdas, Helsinki.

Moonsorrow is the last band tonight so I have some time before to eat and watch Friends (yay) ;)

Hey Tal, how do your lungs feel? I still didn't get totally okay, because I couldn't heal it properly, awlays had to go here and there, so still have this awful coughing and throat ache. Tonight's drinking wont help either but I guess they would give me the looks if I'd order hot cocoa =D

@Trashdevil: I suppose that means you're coming too? I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point but since I don't remember your face at all we'll just walk past each other :lol: Unless YOU remember me, which I doubt, because you were busy talking with Ville that night in front of Highlight :p

Friends! :D

They are gettin there. Remember we are both smokers, and yeah, we both drank when we shouldn't have, thus prolly upping the healing time. I still have the lingering cough that mom always said id have after being sick if I smoked. :p You can always order hot cocoa with a shot of Minttu in it ya know :D But we'll be better soon.

But yeah. Have fun at the show. My roomie will be there to, drop him a hello. So will Tang actually. The only bar workers tonight are me and the bartender :lol: But we'll be ok, regardless how crowded Fridays can get.

So i didn't get to the show... too busy drinking my friends booze at his place :D ... nothing wrong with that...

Oh and don't Believe anything Fenrir/Tal posts cause I wasn't at corner... Honest to god... :D