Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

@Zsu: Hm...must raid movie store :lol:

@Yanko: I want to see this video. I can imagine you and you friend becoming 'Star Wars Kids part 2' :lol:

@Hilda: Not sure whats going on Corner at new years. But rmemeber the bar I work at is having new years party![/shameless plug] Ill be heading to Corner after our party is done for sure to find everyone else. Its a public party so I am basically inviting everyone I know there, and we can get quite the varied crowds in that lil bar :p It will be ock Bar, Corner Bar, then prolly Highlight for me New Years, followed by random afterparties I am guessing :D

@Spike: You too, man! And yep, thats the one ;)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Yanko: you males expropriate everything good to yourselves; well paying jobs, nifty 1337 h4x0r skillz and the ability to drive. At least save me the joy of nerdness damnit :lol:
There are other reasons barring you from being allowed to be nerdy-nerdy Zsu.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
^I hope you are not coming with the existing sex-life, are you? >8(
Nope.*

He's right though you know, Tut that is. He wins. Hands down. Against everyone.

Ever.

*Was so tempted to pull apart that sentence cos of your missuse of the english language, but resisted. :oops:

Northern Viking said:
Well... Im sure SOMEONE is coming with it alright Spike, so.... ;)
Looks like I didn't need to say it after all. ;)

Why did you jump to that conclusion anyway Zsu?

_Zsuzsa_ said:
This is officially the best nerdy thing I have ever seen period. :headbang:
Yanko, teach me my mastah' :tickled:
Purify your spirit first.
If you spend more than a week without any form of sexual activity then.....
well i WAS going to say "then you'd be ready to start learning", but i think "then your boyfriend is gay!" is more fitting :lol: :p

Yanko, that is one of the best things I have ever seen. Thank you for posting that :lol: :lol: :lol: Being a Star Wars Nerd myself, Zsu, we need to try to top this. I have my Sith hood waiting for me...:D
Maaaan...I slept SO late today. I really gotta try to get myself back on a SOMEWHAT schedule, even working nights...cos there ARE sum days I do have to get up earlier, like Friday! I dunno what I am gonna do that day. I might just have to take one of my nasal pills and let that drop me out that night. Setting my phone alarm of course :p

But I guess woring nights in the summer will be a ltitle easier on me.