Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

I walk to Corner every night after work just about, it takes me about 15 mins, and thats with the ice. I can get there in 10 on a nice clear sidewalk. 20 mins tops in real bad weather. But it's not far at all. You can tram it if ya want, but I never did. Rockbar closes at 2, Corner at 3. When I get out of work, I usually head right to corner...sumtimes I kill more time chattin with the co workers in rockbar first. But I like to get there by 2 so i have a half hour to tank on more booze before last call, then it's to Highlight on Fri and Sat.

I have no clue how crazy ALL the bars are gonna be on Friday night. How long you gonna be here, and where are ya staying?

Ahh, cool: :D Well, to all the Hellcity peeps, I WILL be Djing at Rock Bar on New Years. Big New Years party. Open til 2, Corner is open til 4 so we can get wasted at one then hit the other!!! I am going to try to wear a funny hat that night as I get more and more wasted. So....everyone, hit Rock bar!!! We prolly start around 8 or 9 with the bash :D

Fenrir13 said:
Ahh, cool: :D Well, to all the Hellcity peeps, I WILL be Djing at Rock Bar on New Years. Big New Years party. Open til 2, Corner is open til 4 so we can get wasted at one then hit the other!!! I am going to try to wear a funny hat that night as I get more and more wasted. So....everyone, hit Rock bar!!! We prolly start around 8 or 9 with the bash :D
Hey, I just arrived from Hanko and am in Helsinki (also walked a while, not too bad). It was not as cold as I expected and Wisconsin right now is far colder, but I love this! I am staying at the Stadion hostel till Friday (by the Sports Museum), then heading to party wherever the party is at, ehehehe, but I am too beaten right now to go anywhere and my shoes need some rest (fucking stones + rock salt), so I don"t know what I will be doing tomorrow. Some sightseeing and preparing the details for my cruise to Stockholm. This place closes at 2 and if I am not back by them I am out... that is why I cancelled my reservation for Friday (as I will probably pass out, heehhe). I am leaving on Saturday and heading to Sweden.

Is there anything going on tomorrow at any club? :D

Head to Rock Bar on Bulevardi to meet up w Tal. Her shift starts at 7pm there, so pretty soon.

Yours truly is staying home because roomie will throw a houseparty: lotsa ppl and booze. Just hoovered the whole fuckin' place and cleaned up a lil' bit just to see it being torn apart in no time. Booh. Anyway, that's new year's eve. Happy hannukah to all of you bastards!!!

I just wanted to say congratumalations, or something, to both Tal and Zsu. :oops: We'll find out later why in their own time at their own disgression (Will not say why cos he's not sure it's been bought up before).

Drinking, firecrackers, puking (surprisingly not me tho), some more drinking, Carpathian Forest and Pantera DVD watching and finally a lil' drinking. This is what new year's eve was all about in the outskirts of Helsinki. Now recovering with a twelve pack of Karhu :D

@Fenrir:I remember i saw this picture of U and Alexi...someone drew this on Scytes of Bodom!U R A STAR NOW!
drinkingkopie1nm.jpg

Dude....wtf? :OMG: Im like famous??? Shiiit! Heh, not a bad representation of me i gotta say....:D

Man, puking, hangovers, drunken, buzzed, falling on my face, giving myself a bloody nose, a bump on my head and a near broken knee. That was my new years. In other words, I had a great time. :D

Just a small announcement...
Corner's Karaoke now on sunday AND thursday from 20-01....
Be there or be in an other country or just have better things to do...
I don't have... :( ...

^^Great, more chance for Parta to sing Paranoid =D
Btw, u were good on sunday w your friends Trashdevil, haha. Goddamn Corner, it's so addictive and rips you off of your money... seeya there tomorrow :D

Yes, I also enjoyed the Metallica song, you got the (kinda dead) crowd into it. Well yes, see everyone at COrner soon, and this time ill try my hand at Turbolover if i am drunk enough. Meant to try Seek and Destroy once too, and i might do the Skid Row again :lol:

:oops: I tries me best...
the bad thing is I can't sing... But that never stopped anyone...
I'm not sure If I'll sing tomorrow though... :err:
Propably will :D
I'll see everyone whose able to come... I'll be there from i guess 19:00 or something... Just to get the best seats or shit... and wasted early on!!!! :headbang:
Will see if we get to lift people up on stage again :)

Think before you speak M'dear :Smug: (Says the guy who's got the completely retarded, as yet captoined pic still floating around. :rolleyes: )

DruckingFunk.jpg