Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Tonight: Cowboys from Hell and Turbolover if i get drunk enough. I hope I do :D

Trashdevil, see u there! Not missing it tonight. Getting there around 9 probably.

ANd yes, this thread has long spiraled out of control. Had me a wasted night last night. SUprise! I ended up buying a shot of salmakkikossu for zsuzsa, then for me and my friend who was having a birthday in a ocuple days. I spill my shot on counter, hand my friend the other one, and suck the salmakki off the counter. I then just pushed the rest into the glass and successfully saved most of it. Im good. :D

I think the sauna helped Zsu!

Profanity, pound hard stuff. It will eventually get your drunk unless you are one in a few million people who are actually immune to the affects of alcohol. Kinda like those people who are allergic to water. If you are one of them, i send my deepest regards. No one shoul dbe immune to the joyus effects.

The effects of alcohol depend on how used you are to it, but also on the amount of braincells you have. The more braincells you have, the more you are affected.
Which in Profanity's case makes me believe that he just doesnt have enough braincells to get drunk. Science can be so simple :)

The sauna most definitely helped, today I was almost totally okay already. Maybe can even hit Corner tomorrow, but can't wait the Norther and Dimebag gig on the weekend.
Who's coming?

Christ on a pike yeah, sauna is good. I got a bit sick (cold) too like 2 days before I left Hellsinki -but I gotta say the sauna really helped, it prevented me from getting even sicker! :)

And Profanity...Tal is right. Try whiskey or vodka, lots of it. Or, maybe 12 or so tequila sunrises, without having eaten much before -it worked for me! :lol: (Had me first acting COMPLETELY retarded, then rolling around on the floor in agony, and eventually puking -and I almost never puke!)

I'll try to make the Norther gig... But alas I'm not sure if I can get any others to come... Maybe I'll just cruise there solo... any way I'll be at the dime tribute for sure... Oh and in corner on thursday!!!! Guess why...

Wheee!!!!!!!
I am the FIRST EVER CORNER KARAOKE MASTER... I won the thing today!!!!!!! So you must all bow down to me.... Out of the other six I was the only one wuth the skill and other shit to make it to the top!!!!!! Come next thursday I shall be on the judging panel so whoever wants to be the next Corner karaoke champion be there before 22:00 to sign up or actually be there before six others sign up before 22:00 or you won't make it...( size of competition may change...)
Anyway bow down at me!!!!! :devil:

yeeeaah! You go man! The competition is on Sun AND Thurs, or just Thurs? I usually dont go out on Thurs after work anymore. But tonight I am going to have a busy night...Norther show, and me going back to my roadie days for some fond memories. :D Of course afterward and during a lot of alcohol. And tomorrow is Dimebag!

Oh poo, yesterday's headliner was a surprise! This Turmion Kätilöt was actually great, they have an absolutely mind blowing stage presence w nifty industrial metal. Expect some pictures soon, as well as from tonight's Dimebag gig.

Heheh...i cant even begin to talk about the past two nights. Last night was not only a fantastic show but fucking hilarity. Wrestling, drunkness, running around, getting kicked out of places, acting like idiots. I wish i had more pics of the Hellsinki Wanderings. Let me say this, if i ever again drag a 80 something kilo drunken dork around the city for two hours again, please make sure i get paid well for it :lol: :lol:it was insane. I do have some good show pics of both nights however.

Fenrir13 said:
Heheh...i cant even begin to talk about the past two nights. Last night was not only a fantastic show but fucking hilarity. Wrestling, drunkness, running around, getting kicked out of places, acting like idiots. I wish i had more pics of the Hellsinki Wanderings. Let me say this, if i ever again drag a 80 something kilo drunken dork around the city for two hours again, please make sure i get paid well for it :lol: :lol:it was insane. I do have some good show pics of both nights however.
Cool!

Howdy ho Fenrir! I presume we have met before.. :)

When will you be uploading the Dime pictures? It would be cool to see the pictures!

Yes, I believe we have! :) I should be able to upload the dime pics this week. I didnt get as many as I wanted, cos I didnt get to unload the previous nights Norther/Turmion pics, so i didnt have much space left. But I got a handful at least! I shall post some up as soon as I get 'em, just like I do each camera load. :D