Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

@Zsu: Really? Well, you are welcome there, of course! It's actually up to me and the bartender to plan it, cos Tang is on an 10 or so day holiday to Thailand. So....come Monday for a week the bar is in me and the bartender's hands....mwahahahahah

@Lantern: Nope...i just heard, that's all.

Update: I am not sure if I am going to be at the bar on Friday. I just found out that I might be able to preform studio photography that night in Lappeenranta. I'll know more tomorrow about this. However...

Zsuzsa...Paula knows you, the bartender. If I were to give you a crash course on how to work the music...would YOU like to DJ in my stead? You'd get paid and a couple other things. If all goes well and I can indeed do the new years studio photography, would you be interested? I don't wanna stick the bartender, I really feel bad about saying i'd be there, but this offer is too good to pass up, as I have always wanted to do a studio report for Metalwhore, for over a year now. I am going to talk with the bartender monday about this. You're pretty much in the bar's 'inner circle'...so I wanted to ask you. I will prolly call ya to make sure you see the message, but i gotta keep the call really short.

Hey..so as I said on the phone sure I would do it. Just let me know if the bartender agrees and then gimmie a short tutorial on the whole thing.
I'm prolly going to Corner tonight so if you too, then seeya there.

Well, yesterday was cool, had dinner with my friend's family, stuffed myself silly, then went to Corner and met everyone later. Was quite busy last night, we actually expect a few more tonight, cos it's more the 'relaxing day' here. I might not go tomorrow to Karaoke, it depends, but I wanna clean up around here and stuff cos I am moving to somewhere on Tuesday. Dishes are taken care of and my bag is settled but i gotta do laundry, etc....

Going to hear about Lappeenranta by tomorrow or Monday more than likely, I hope, once my friend talks to the studio owner to see if they can take one more straggler in. :D Like i said last night Zsu, even if I dont hear about it til last minute, i'll talk to Paula monday, train ya, and you can be my sidekick that night if I end up staying in Hellcity. Now, granted, my 'studio photography' session is prolly gonna be 'take sum pics in the studio, the majority while drinking a bottle of vodka for New Years and getting my butt kicked for the umpteenth time', but Metalwhore will like it just the same :p

I love getting shots of Vodka with xmas dinner. Now that was something new. :D And I tried a bit of everything, liked pretty much all of it. My friends and their family rule for taking me in. :)

Hey Rir I finally made up my mind once i finish college and get a year of experiance im heading over to Finland for awhile :)
Know any good IT places looking for Cisco Certified Network Admins???

SR~VE said:
Does anyone of YOU (Tal, Zsu, ...) have more info on how Allu broke his arm...??

Well he sure as hell was not out drinkin with Janne...

He "fell" down from about 150cm high on his wrist and right side of his face. I didnt even notice his face I was so worried about his wrist cause I saw how he fell and knew that it had to hurt his arm. I picked him up and was asking about the wrist when others with us noticed that hes face was bleeding pretty bad. We went to the hospital and now he has a cast on for 5weeks I guess. I hope hes wrist is ok when they remove the cast and he can start playing again.

Janne Warman said:
Well he sure as hell was not out drinkin with Janne...

He "fell" down from about 150cm high on his wrist and right side of his face. I didnt even notice his face I was so worried about his wrist cause I saw how he fell and knew that it had to hurt his arm. I picked him up and was asking about the wrist when others with us noticed that hes face was bleeding pretty bad. We went to the hospital and now he has a cast on for 5weeks I guess. I hope hes wrist is ok when they remove the cast and he can start playing again.

Thanks for the info! Please tell Alexi that we wish him a speedy recovery!

Thanx for the info, Janne. I spoke briefly with him on Xmas, and he told me he was doin alright and all. Didn't ask all the details about the injury though, i was just seeing how he was and sending xmas greetings. But I am sure he'll get well soon. 150 cm... that's enough to hurt, I nearly broke my own hand here slipping on the ice about three weeks ago.

Bodomite: I got sum friends in IT here, I can ask them!

So I just got home from.. you guessed it Corner... it was karaoke night... i did Bark at the Moon which I sucked at cause I tried singin clean :(... and Peace sells which went ok :) cause I fuking growled/howled that shit :D ...
So Tal where was your ass? :loco:
I bumped into Niko from Amoral and i know what there doing at the Dime tribute... :p
But alas I can't tell all of you yet cause its a secret... all I can tell you that the other song their doing is a duet with the guys from Godsplague... :headbang:
I'll see everyone whose capable at Dimen Nimeen at Vr:n makasiinit at the 15th or at Corner before that...

Yeah, tonight I was taking it easy, cleaning up the apartment and stuff like that. And broke, but i am pickin up xmas gift tomorrow morning from Western Union, so that will be nice :D

Was it crowded tonight?

And yes, i will be at the Dimen Nimeen as well, dont worry!!!

It wasn't as crowded as it was at the independence day karaoke but it was pretty full... Are you getting a backtage pass for the Dime tribute... Cause if you are that would be so cool... You'd have to take alot of pics and you'd have to tell ALL of them that there's a HUGE Heavy Metal fan in the audience who loved Dime as a fuking mentor (me :grin)...
Are you coming to the Karaoke on the 2nd?... I'll be there I'm pretty sure...
Shit I gotta wake up in less that 2 hours... such is life... I don't like it...

doh! 2 hours of sleep? Well, I gotta wake a decent time tomorow to do laundry and run into the city too, then i gotta go back into the city at night, to go to Rock Bar to drop sum stuff off and talk to my bartender.

I will see what happens! I mean I am not guarenteed a backstage pass or anything, i don't ask for them. I just ask for press when I can so I can take pics of the shows. But i dunno how big the place is, if its small then I might just be able to crowd up front and take the pics without a problem.

And the second? I think I will be. Ill prolly be still drinking away New Years hangover :p

Corner is on...ahh, i can't spell the name of the street....but it's near the movie theater mall place, not too terribly far from Tavastia. It's literally on the corner across from a hotel with a green sign. I know it's down from Runebergenkatu.

I know if you walk down Fredrikinkatu, past Highlight, and keep going toward the music store and kebab place, and then you'll see the green hotelli sign. Just follow that street. It's some street name 2 I know that. I always go there Wed night after work.

Rock Bar I know the exact addy for, its Bulivardi 28. I'll be working there Wed and Thurs for sure. maybe tomorrow night, and Friday for the party if I don't go to Lapeenranta. Saturday regardless of Lappeenranta or not.

Yeah, I'll be beaten after 1 day of cruising the Baltic and then coming from Hanko (I will arrive on Wednesday), but I GUESS I could swing by somewhere... can't waste any time.

Is Corner close to the Rockbar or does one have to take the tram?