Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Whoah, you definitely should have come yesterday! The gig's first part was a total disaster to watch :lol: Henri's string broke, the audience almost tore apart the stage, Mitja slipped on the controll box, Marko's drumstick fell outta his hand and Ville decided to smoke which would have been a good idea if he wasn't the vocalist/bassist of the band... I taped the second half of the gig, hope it turned out good even if close to the end my hand was shaking a bit :p
Ville was very nice with the crowd by the end, giving them the finger and such. Also saying something like "it's not a christian feast!" before Pakanajuhla ;)
At some point I really was sure that they are going to play Kuolema Taidehomoille... but alas, they didn't, darn it!

The setlist was the following:

Köyliönjärven Jäällä (Pakanavedet II)
Jumalten Kaupunki
Sankarihauta
Kuin Ikuinen
Kivenkantaja
Aurinko Ja Kuu
Sankaritarina
Pakanajuhla
Unohduksen Lapsi

The best part was still playing Vice City and drinking red wine/coke at Marko's place before the gig. The Slayer DVD was boring :p

Shit, the first part sounds like something out of Spinal Tap :lol: But the rest sounded great. I know a lot of people who were there. I saw sum at darx afterward. Last night i was busy drinking myself into near death. I have the king of all hangovers and i gotta work in 3 hoyurs. I dunno if i can move let alone eat anything. shiiiitt...

And yeah, Trashdevil was lookin good in that top hat. Yes, one of the headbanging brigade :p :D Dont worry, the pics are of me headbanging away too. I was apparently climbing on a railing or something outside later on with Tang and a crew of people :lol:

It was nerdnight for me yesterday, I met up with my hungarian buddies in Pohjois-Haaga and watched Gladiator and The Return of the Jedi (+ 2,5 documentary) with them. Of course while drinking beer, becherovka and eating spaghetti. That's what I call life =D
Just arrived home half an hour ago ad now prolly going back to sleep, because I didn't get too much of it last night :p
Btw I was the Queen of Nerds, because i stayed up the longest (till 4am) just to watch the end of the documentary :lol:

@Tal: sorry for not answering your sms but I ran out of credits right after I sent my last sms to you... :p

Hey, I own fake lightsabers at home. I am uber nerd, its ok! :p

Yeah, my credits are damn low too, i gotta recharge this week. I am going to DJ a private party, then see if I got on guestlist for the Impaled Nazarene show tonight, they said they would try to get me on thru Spinefarm. If its a no go, ill just wander into drunken karaoke and see what the hell is going on there. :D

Tut Ankh Amon said:
you'd just be the queen of the nerds if you stayed till 4am woken up watching all the princess leia scenes in slow motion and were wanking to them
THAT'S what the l337 h4x0r nuRd d00dz do!
:p

Err :err: You mix me up with someone who has a penis :p If anything than I'd watch Han Solo's manly character for the whole night AND wank :tickled:
Talking about Harrison, it's Indiana Jones night tonight weeezah!!

WhooO! More nerddom! Hey Zsu, when Episode 3 comes out, would you come with me if I brought a lightsaber to the movie? :p

So I Djd a party, then made it just in time for the Impaled Nazarene gig, which kicked major ass! I was a little drunk going there due to djing a party, and this caused me, during Cogito Erto Sum to decide to climb onto the stage and stagedive. I did successfully, my roomate, and many of our friends catching me, but someone caught a knee to the head I think. Not sure who, dont think I knew them but I think their head is hurting a lot worse than my knee right now, and this thing hurts :p We then hit Corner to hear the last few singers go at it. I got there too late to do Youth Gone Wild though, doh! Next week.

Well, taking it easy tomorrow I think, unless i get invited out, even if i do just a couple. Gotta watch this lil beer stomach I seem to be getting. :lol: then again, Finns dont seem to care that a girl has a bit of a beer stomach. :D

Is there a karaoke next week?? Cause its Boxing day right... If there is I'm so coming there... Its been three weeks since I sang there... I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms!!!!!!!! :yuk: :yell:

Boxing day`? I am still learning these finnish holidays. Is that a day where everything is closed? Cos I know the independence day thing, it was packed as hell. What should determine the packing of the place will be if Monday is a work day or not. If not, or if only some places have work..then we should see a massive, massive crowd. Even if it is and its open, we will see some people I think...

We've got three christmas days in finland... 24.12 Christmas eve, 25 .12 Christmas Day, and 26.12 Tapaninpäivä... which I think is called boxing day in England or something... 27.12 is a normal day but I think most workplaces have the Christmas holiday up till 7.1 ...

I'm so there... I've got the morning shift on monday but if the karaoke ends at what 0:00... or at 01:00 I should be able to get up... I'll have me hangover at work then :D...
Shit if its till 3:00... I'm gonna get fired!!!!

Fenrir13 said:
WhooO! More nerddom! Hey Zsu, when Episode 3 comes out, would you come with me if I brought a lightsaber to the movie? :p

But of course I would! Heard from a friend that the trailer of it looks very promising!

Yeah, in the US we didn't have holiday that long. We had a couple days sumtimes, but not too much. We'd only have 2-3 days as well typically.

And yeah, I also hear Episode 3 looks promising. I found out from a fellow star wars nerd that I can get a lightsaber from that movie store you and I were in that day :D

Trashdevil, don't forget the top hat :p

The ONE thing...I might be showing up to karaoke late that day. I have a shot at getting on the guestlist for Nightwish that night, so if I do i'll be there first. But shows at the Jäähalli typically end at a decent time, like around 10.30-11 or so, and its not that far from Corner, I can just take the tram close after.

Edit: There will be a new years party at the bar I work at, the Rock Bar. I beleive it is a public party as well. They are giving me a mic when i DJ that night so I can say shit to the crowd. I am gonna brush up on sum more Finnish so I can talk Finnish to the people occationaly(just basic shit to rev them up). I won't go into what I am playing for the countdown to the New Year :p
But if this is like any other Rock Bar party, anyone that comes can expect to see tabledancing, people flashing their boobs and other things. :D

@zsu:you cant be an über nurd without a penis :p
besides, you have a sexual life, so pfhshhhh give up on being l337 :loco:

@fenrir: i am the nurdest: i have a crappy SFX video that i made of me and a friend fighting with lightsabers :lol:
With lights, sounds and all the shit we could ask from a lightsaber battle (except the good choreography :p)

Fenrir13 said:
I found out from a fellow star wars nerd that I can get a lightsaber from that movie store you and I were in that day :D
The one at Tennispalatsi?

That placce rawks my sawks. (Expensive though :cry: )

Anyway, hope you guys all have a happy holidays! ^_^

Spike said:
The one at Tennispalatsi?

That placce rawks my sawks. (Expensive though :cry: )

Yeah I know that place too, a friend of mine works there. Awesome place, I felt like walking in paradise amongst all those nerdy figures, comics, posters, shirts, oh LOVELOVELOVE! :oops:
*hint* If anyone wants to buy me a present, do it from there */hint* :lol:

@Yanko: you males expropriate everything good to yourselves; well paying jobs, nifty 1337 h4x0r skillz and the ability to drive. At least save me the joy of nerdness damnit :lol: