Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Hm, I'm not sure yet if I'm actually going anywhere tonight, feeling pretty tired... maybe should gather my strenght for tomorrow's karaoke night :p
Then again I could drop by at Rock Bar or Corner...oh the dilemma! :D

So, Norther's 'Pikkujoulu'(little xmas) went quite insane. 9 liters of 'special punch' gone in about 3 hours before i kept plowing thru my 12 pack. Later that night saw tequila and lonkero. I forget how many folks showed up total but the punch was gone before the main crowd showed :lol:

But, wasted at Nosturi means more fun...so i bring you pics of the Xmas Wrestling Rematch! I lost again. :p Jukka Koskinen was the photographer and referee for this one, setting rules like no slamming each others head in the trash bin lid and stuff. :lol: So, here is the photo evidence of me losing horribly(but as always, it was fun and we drank much more :D) Sadly no pic was taken when he was holding me upside down by my neck and pants carrying me around. Yes, I am happily willing while drunk to humiliate myself for the amusement of an audience. :p

df1.jpg

226.jpg

dd0.jpg

622.jpg

98d.jpg

46b.jpg

060.jpg

Yep. Finland.

Haha, check Pete's underpants :lol: What a fucking twisted hidden personality under the surface!

So what happened yesterday at Corner Tal? We just stayed home and watched a movie and did the stuff ppl do on a sunday night :D

Yeah, I went. Ended up getting a little drunk. Me and Jukka ended up doing 'Sniffers',which are konjakki shots. But, the stuff is poured into glasses, and you have two shotglasses. They are turned upside down. You light the konjakki on fire, and put your hand over the glass to put it out. You then snif the fumes, drink the shots save a few drops, pour them on the other side of the shotglasses and SNORT the stuff. Christ it gives you a headrush. My nose is still fukked from these :lol:

But it was fun. I did Whiskey in the Jar and my usual Megadeth. I wasnt drunk enough to do the Crue last night :D A decent crowd, not massive but it was crowded. I hope its packed gain sum night, cos its jsut more fun the more people. Today I take it easy, tomorrow is the corner xmas party.

nice song btw :p

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Haha, check Pete's underpants :lol: What a fucking twisted hidden personality under the surface!
No shit... But I think that's cute as hell. :lol:

Soon I too will be drinking with my posse in Hamburg, and then embarking to Finland for a few days. Though I don't know what would make more sense... To visit Helsinki for New Year or to go for the Dime tribute gig... Hmmm.... Decisions, decisions.... :yell:

I've been in Hamburg the last 3 years for New Year and need some change... But I want to go to the tribute gig too... fuck... I would do both, quite honestly. The problem is $ as always. The Finnair tix from Hamburg skyrocketed and there is no more availability on the holiday dates, so if I went for New Year, I'd have no choice but to take the ferry to Hanko and from there go to Helsinki, which is no problem but unless my brother hooks my up with his friend in Helsinki, I'm going to be broke.

Probably I could get a cheper plane ticket for the Dimebag tribute gig, but then again, I leave Europe on the 17th, so that would be a very short visit.

GRRR!

If the tick is less than 150 EUR and I can get a place to stay, I probably would make it to the gig, but most likely I'll just go to get drunk for New Year, as long as I have a place to sleep and a place to party.

How come your always wrassling with pete????
oh btw anyone know when the dimebag tribute tickets are out... is it at nosturi!!!! I've just gotta get there!!!!!

Ill find out abotu the tribute tix and everything.

As for me and Pete's wrestling, when we are wasted we start picking on each other, using Jedi powers, etc. This leads to rematches. I forget how many times weve done this. A couple at Nosturi, in front of Corner....for some reason I guess when im drunk ipick on the person who can kick my ass most. If i wrestled someone my size i might still lose, but this way when I DO wrestle someone more my size ill be ready for em :lol:

I'm fokken sick atm and it sucks. Throat hurts, i'm feeling dizzy and without any will to move... I don't know if i'll be able to go anywhere tomorrow, hopefully will get better soon thanks to this medicine i've been drinking for the whole day. I should eat something for dinner but damnit, i'm so tired ;/

I feel a tad bit better but I guess I have to skip Corner tonight still.

Tal, guess who's playing on the Dimebag tribute gig in january? ;) Indeed, a certain blondie :D