Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Yeah I know where it is kind of... I almost got there after the WASP gig a few weeks back but it was a bit crowded...(no place to sit, Fuck i as tired of the standing) so we went stage bar instead...

Yeah, I rememeber that night! I was djing that night and there was a ton of people there. All the 80s rockers came in and started singing everything. :D Good night it was, tho. Well, I'll be workin tomorrow thru sat, so we hope to have some good biz again this week. Yer best bet is to get there earlier on a weekend, tho some saturdays we had were a little quieter than normal. Our Fridays seem to be the killer days for some reason. Some Sats can be brutal tho.

I'll try to make it on friday... Got band parctice on Saturday so thats out... But Sundays definately CORNER!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking I'd bust out some PanterA this week...

Thats cool! Fri is a good day like i said. I go to work, then hightail it to Corner at 1.30 so I get an hour and a half there.

Yeah, this week its Megadeth's Peace Sells again, the aformentioned Whiskey in the Jar, and possibly some old cock rock song like Talk Dirty to Me if i get drunk enough :lol:

Zsu, you gotta come too on sunday :D I am trying to get everyone I can out there cos its a holiday the next day, and seeing a bunch of drunk idiots try to sing is just fun.

Yeah well, now that i'm back nothing can stop me from going to Corner (except of course the lack of money :D )

Tal, sorry for being so lame on answering calls and sms but I was out in town do go about my business and forgot the phone at home all the time. I'll check on Corner tomorrow tho, Konsta already asked me to go as well and i'm sure i can take Ville along too ;)

And btw I have a job in the hungarian restaurant from february! =D (from february coz there are already 2 girls there who will leave in that month)

Shit... I might go to Stella Star Club on friday... Dauntless are playing... there pretty cool live... Better get in early on sunday to get a seat... Its gonna great... Like always!!!!!!!

Will do Trashdevil! Sunday if I am not terribly hungover i'll get there early.

Zsu: Its ok! :D Congrats on the job! I am in the process of getting a second one somewhere, or looking, but I am working 4-5 days a week now. So im good. I work tomorrow thru Sat, from 9pm to 1.30 like i said, so either i'd have to meet you at Corner before, or if you are still there, near 2 am. I was inside mainly the past two days(ventured out to visit someone at home yesterday,but took tram and got a ride home), cos my lungs have been sick, but they are feeling better now. I coughed out all the congealed blood i think.

Hm, if Dauntless is playing in Stella then we are definitely going as well.

Tal, I haven't a clue when will we end up in Corner tonight, taking that we just woke up not long ago and have a few stuffz to do before ;) But seeyou soon, if not tonight then on the following days.

Didn't get to see Dauntless.. damnit... Just got drunk at my place with my friends :)
nothing better in the long run...
Fenrir I'm not sure but were you at corner today(friday/saturday) cause I'm not sure if you were the chick who was with that guy who seemed to be Pete from Norther/Ensifeum... and we were trying to get to Highlight... after Corner... I was there aswell following the lead (If you were there) up to highlight... couldn't get in because of a drug bust or something...

I was the chick who was wrestling Pete(again) outside of Corner Bar :lol: Yeah, I was sitting with him, the one fella from Finntroll Skrymer, the Horna guitarist, and two other random people before I went to the back and commenced carrying Zsusza around :D I went back to my old table, then was with same group, and we ended up having a wrestling rematch(see pg 15 of this thread for the first match which was captured on camera). Were you the guy with the longish black hair in front of us at Highlight? Yeah, apparently there was a bust. Me and the crew ended up at some seedy bar at the end of the night, I think it was Bar :lol:

The wrestling match was cut short by a couple people threatening to puke on us, cos they wanted to get to the bar. I had him in a chokehold damnit! I mean sure I was pinned and twisted but I had my hands in a chokehold! I had a 1% chance of getting out this time :lol: :p :D

Thanks for holding my stuff, Zsu! :D ;)

Well, i'll be at corner again tonight, but i wont be talking much. my lungs are better, but my voice box is fucked from the lung illness. i cant talk barely at all. I feel ok, not real sick but my throat and vocal chords are in agony. But, i never call out of work so i'll be at rock bar djing tonight, then corner again. and of course i'll be at karaoke, but i might not be singing after all due to voice.

The guy with the black hair was my buddy Jari... I was the little brown buddy of his...
I got caught up interrogating Ville from Moonsorrow at the Line so everyone just past me:D... I kinda know Ville and I was drunk and curious so bothered him a bit... He was cool though... Can't remember how we stumbled in to your group... at some point it was just dude lets go to highlight... with those guys...
Well I had fun...

Ok, i remember ya now! :D Well, it usually happens like that in Helsinki. Yeah, I pretty much know all those dudes around there. Yeah, i think I recall ya talking. I think Oliver of Ensiferum was with our one buddy Otto and Skrymer, me and Pete were in the front trying to use Force powers on each other and random things on the sidewalk, and Zsuzsa and Ville were on the other side of the rope. But i learned we usually run in packs in Finland :D

Well, voice or no voice, i'll be working tonight. I heard there is private party at Corner from 7 to 10 so if you guys want, drop by Rock Bar til then :D

Trashdevil said:
The guy with the black hair was my buddy Jari... I was the little brown buddy of his...
I got caught up interrogating Ville from Moonsorrow at the Line so everyone just past me:D... I kinda know Ville and I was drunk and curious so bothered him a bit... He was cool though... Can't remember how we stumbled in to your group... at some point it was just dude lets go to highlight... with those guys...
Well I had fun...

Ah, so that was you! The puzzle is slowly starting to get a shape ;) Guess you don't remember me, but I was standing next to my man (V), talking to Tal over the rope.

How was Highlight that night btw? We couldn't stay due to the entrance fee and whatever, didn't really feel like it overall.

Hehe, a drug bust prevented us from getting in. Cops were there and they weren't letting folks in anymore. Ahh, well that is why we ended up at Bakers pub after, Trashdevil, you went to a party you said?

Last nights drinking...Puking happens when you mix Jager, Redwine, whiskey, whiskey cokes, screwdrivers, white russians, beer, lonkero, southern comfort and other random things I discovered. At least my hair was held before i vomited what looked like blood(redwine). I feel much less hungover today however :p

Well, im wasted. I did Peace Sells which went over real well tonight. :D People allp gave me props. Petes Youth Gone WIld at the end fucking ruled, got the whole crowd into it. And Trashdevil, your Seek and Destroy got the people going too!!! We gotta do this again man!!! :D

Ahh man, TOmorrow i am off. whoooo!!!!!!! wheeee!