Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Ooohkay, at least I can't see you ;p
I like this one, 'cause it shows the "brotherly" feeling on stage.. :)

kuva.php

Definately. The whole crew together was a nice suprise. I remember that suddenly everyone at our table took off, and when i asked thats when i heard "everyones going up!" And such a fitting final song as well.

And I see you! Youre the guy on the left of the two guitrists together in that pic.

I AM SO FUCKIN ANGRY GODDAMNIT, yesterday I managed to lose my finnish cellphone, even tho I wasn't drunk at all! It somehow must have fell outta my pocket after leaving Corner Bar. Now it's either on the street (or already in someone's pocket) or in the taxi we came home with. Of course I alredy called the taxi company but they didn't have any notification from any of the drivers yet. If i'm lucky, the founder is honorable and will return it to the Lost & Found. If not... then I'm screwed and have to buy a new one... Fortunately it was a prepaid extension card in it, so noone will make me an enormous phone bill, but the whole thing is a goddamn pain in the ass! :yell: Especially today, the day of the BD party... F%#&!!!

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I AM SO FUCKIN ANGRY GODDAMNIT, yesterday I managed to lose my finnish cellphone, even tho I wasn't drunk at all! It somehow must have fell outta my pocket after leaving Corner Bar. Now it's either on the street (or already in someone's pocket) or in the taxi we came home with. Of course I alredy called the taxi company but they didn't have any notification from any of the drivers yet. If i'm lucky, the founder is honorable and will return it to the Lost & Found. If not... then I'm screwed and have to buy a new one... Fortunately it was a prepaid extension card in it, so noone will make me an enormous phone bill, but the whole thing is a goddamn pain in the ass! :yell: Especially today, the day of the BD party... F%#&!!!
Did you try calling the cell itself? I dropped my cell phone in Japan near the imperial palace and it was on the floor when a kind guy delivered it to the police nearby. I found out when I was miles away from there but just had to call myself and the policeman gave me instructions to find them and retrieve my Jap cell phone.

So I missed your BD... I totally forgot about it at first... then about 22:00 or something i remembered and I head on to Corner with my buddies... But we were tired and shit... anyway we left just before you got there... I saw you just when I had crossed the street from Corner... Anyway happy Birthday Tal!!!! Íf you don't read this before karaoke (if you come to karaoke) I'll remind you there... anyway merry birthday!!!! :loco:
Edit: I almost forgot Zsu happy birthday... Don't know if you were at rock bar with tal but I hope you were... What I've gathered its always fun there!!!!!

Ahh its cool Trashdevil...ill be seein you today for sure at the karaoke! I need to celebreate the ACTUAL birthday today, since last night it was night before. So of course that means booze and singing. I plan on going up several times today. KNow if there is a compition on Sunday? Cos if there is i am so entering it. i feel lucky tonight.

@Hilda: Yeah, I did try to call my cellphone, it rang but noone answered. I will still try Lost & Found tomorrow and see what happens, but I already prepared that I have to buy a new one.

@Trashdevil: For sure I was there, it was my BD party as well damnit! =D There was tabledance (or chair dance? whatever ;p), boobs flashing and on my part cider, beer, malibu coke, white russian, salmiakkikossu and some VERY yummy BD cocktail given to us by Tang. Rock Bar <3
You should be sorry that you missed all this ;)

@Tal: upload the pix! =DD

Oh, got an sms from Sami too, he was dying w sickness at home that's why he couldn't come.

That sucks, Zsuzsa. Hopefully it will soon be in hands of someone honest. I was lucky my incident was in Japan because 99.9% of the people are reliable there (that I know of).

BTW, Happy Birthday, Tal! I got some silly pictures from New Year and got to drink some more "salmiakkis" in Hamburg, but there (I finally remembered) they're called "Schwarze Sau." :D
I hope the atmosphere in Helsinki is not as grim as it was in late December, tho. Have fun!

yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Tal !! I wish you all the best too ! Hope you had/have a great party, but actually I don't doubt it :D ! I'm terribly busy with studying at the moment, but I'll write you as soon as I have enough time ok !

*HUGS*

bodomite said:
Hey anyone know where I can get Koskenkorva Rum in the states???
Since when was Koskenkorva a Rum? :err: Unless I'm mistlaken, it's much closer to a vodka.

Ladies?