Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

Ok Tal, I've asked this question a few times before and I'll ask it again... :p

Now, when the hell are you coming to Tampere?? I've still got that surprise here waiting for you and it would be a shame if you didn't get it :D

Those are some great ones! Mine are smaller due to the lower res, and i only managd to grab some of Northers set, and of the end when everyone came onstage. I had like no room left on the camera, like i said. I wish I had gotten to upload Fridays pics first, but what can ya do. I thought id have more room but Turmion Kätilöts gig was so interesting that i couldnt help but keep taking the pics :D

And i know Janina! arg, so much stuff i am trying to straighten here....its taking forever, i suck. :p

DOuble post hehe, here are some pics! I uploaded five dimebag, three norther, a turmion pic and a pic of the first drinking casualty on Friday. :D I have lots more however.

Dimebag:

82e.jpg

02e.jpg

9e2.jpg

808.jpg

c30.jpg

Norther:

96a.jpg

b36.jpg

64d.jpg

Turmion Kätilöt:

d03.jpg

First casualty due to booze after Norther gig:

e4d.jpg

Enjoy. I need a stronger flash on my camera, cos i have trouble gettign the guys in the back in at any gig. I can get onstage sumtimes but i dont trust myself around equipment due to my alcohol imbibing and general klutziness. :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
hey tal, if it's a picture of janina's fake husband butt-naked, scan it and post a copy! :headbang:

:p
Now why the hell would you like to see my fake hubby naked?? :err: (had already forgot the whole "fake" thing, btw :p )

@Tal, don't worry, I'll keep it safe 'til you get here :D Just take all the time you need, I'm not going anywhere, just teasin' :p

@FatMrCrab: And who might you be on which picture?

I'm so fuckin angry that my Norther & Turmion Kätilöt pics got fucked up due to the fact that I didn't see i put dia films in the camera instead of normal ones :yell: I still could get them normally developed but they are darrrrrrkkk..bah
Fingers crossed for the Dimebag gig pix.

Thanx guys! Yeah, i did see it packed up there, Mr. Crab. BTW....if ya want, head to Rock Bar sat. its the birthday party. that goes for any hellsinki folk on the board :D

I just got kicked out of corner my first time tonight! Im so proud. Well, for more drunken wrestling. My wrestlin buddy ended up going out after all, and when we were gonna take it outside, picking on each other for a half hour between arm wrestling, punching each others knuckles and usual idiocy. So we then start hittin each others heads with our other friend recording it.

Next thing i know i have a load of big drunken blonde moose jumping onto my chair...with me in it. Chair tips with me on the bottom. Wrestling ensues. Bartender breaks us up in about a minute. We end up waiting outside til my friends get out. What a night :D I didnt mean to drink THAT much...but ahh well. it happens :lol:

thats awesome i like meeting people and stuff. i cant wait anyways, its gonna be totally awesome. good luck with all your apartments search. and other stuff.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@FatMrCrab: And who might you be on which picture?
I'm the on the 4th and the 5th pic playing geetaar with Roope and Euge in the last song, Hollow.

Fenrir13 said:
Thanx guys! Yeah, i did see it packed up there, Mr. Crab. BTW....if ya want, head to Rock Bar sat. its the birthday party. that goes for any hellsinki folk on the board :D
Too bad we have a gig Saturday at Semifinal so I think I have to spend whole night there..

Ahh yeah, we got a handful of folks i know with gigs sat. Sats are goood for parties, but at the same time, gig nights.

Heh, Bodomites smiley every few pages....:D

and where the fuck did this huge mark on my arm come from...i blame growing up with only brothers and other guys for turning me into this violent drunk :lol: That, and usually when id pick "fights" with people theyd feel bad for going against a little girl in the US. I am glad to see thats not a problem here in Finland apparently :D